• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Received May Consultant News?

if you are not getting your CN's, call and complain.Your director should be calling HO to get your situation resolved.
Still no CN for me either! :(

I got mine yesterday.

I'm near Ithaca, NY, and still have not received it. Neither have my cluster-mates. One of them has a brother who works at a PO and he said they deliver them when they receive them, they don't hold on to them. It is a lame excuse the HO offers that the USPS holds them.I like having a hard copy for both the flyers and to take with me to read when I can, sometimes twice. I feel they shouldn't even say to deliver them in the first so many days of the month--they should be arriving to us a week or two before the month begins. I can't imagine other companys withhold info from their sales reps--we are a very, very vital part of this company.

I just called and was told that they are experiencing problems and that if I don't have it by next Friday to call back and they would send me "another" one. I was not told it was a regional problem. Wish I had it as I would love to show the cook and serve pictures (I need colored ink and have to wait for my next check to buy some).

pamperedharriet said:
I just called and was told that they are experiencing problems and that if I don't have it by next Friday to call back and they would send me "another" one. I was not told it was a regional problem. Wish I had it as I would love to show the cook and serve pictures (I need colored ink and have to wait for my next check to buy some).

that they've had for several years. . . .?????? :mad:

Mine arrived today.:thumbdown:

I found out what the problem is ;)
http://www.wral.com/news/strange/story/7603350/

mine arrived today

mine just arrived. 06:47 PM, Friday, May 14, 2010, Rancho Mirage, CA (just outside of Palm Springs).

Now it is Saturday - nothing came. Got an email from the Solution Center asking to verify my address. It said if it matches the address they have they will send one out in 2 days. Of course it matched!! I replied that it was the same address the monthly postcards are sent to - the same address my SAT products were delievered to as well as my change over kits. Maybe northern Ohio has a mail carrier that hordes CN in his/her garage too.!!!ha-ha-ha:eek:

esavvymom said:
Not only ludicrous, but I think slightly against the law. The Post Office can't decide what they will and will not deliver.

I got mine today. It's actually been coming about a week earlier than it was! So minor improvements. Just in time too, I have a booth on Friday so I can use the fliers! (I'm in Raleigh, NC area.)

I should have worded that a little differently. Suggesting postal workers are refusing to do their jobs is ludicrous. This way, the reference to the magazines being heavier, yet still delivered timely, makes more sense.

Still no CN ... however ....Last week Roomie and I noticed several days of no mail. I pretty much shrugged it off and said, "There have been days all the mail was for you and days when all the mail was for me, so if one of us wasn't living here than we'd have no mail."Well ... today the mail came. It sounded a bit "heavy" when it hit the box and I thought it was my CN when I saw a large packet. Sadly, every piece was for my neighbor.Checked with the neighbor on the other side and sure enough, he had both pieces of mail bound for my house (one for Roomie, one marked "resident.")He checked with HIS neighbor up the street, who reported no mail.So ... no CN in Akron OH .... unless it wound up at somebody else's house! If so, at least they know what great specials we have coming up!

Got mine today!

My SED and I were talking about it this morning. She has regular communications with Marla and I asked her to please say something to her about this. We should be getting these before the beginning of the month to get the most value from them! She promised me she would talk to her about it.

Mine came on Saturday - I am in MD.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Still no CN ... however ....

Last week Roomie and I noticed several days of no mail. I pretty much shrugged it off and said, "There have been days all the mail was for you and days when all the mail was for me, so if one of us wasn't living here than we'd have no mail."

Well ... today the mail came. It sounded a bit "heavy" when it hit the box and I thought it was my CN when I saw a large packet. Sadly, every piece was for my neighbor.

Checked with the neighbor on the other side and sure enough, he had both pieces of mail bound for my house (one for Roomie, one marked "resident.")

He checked with HIS neighbor up the street, who reported no mail.

So ... no CN in Akron OH .... unless it wound up at somebody else's house! If so, at least they know what great specials we have coming up!

You should keep track of this trend and report it to your Post Office manager. You could have one of http://www.wral.com/news/strange/story/7603350/. :)

Well, I got mine today. I saw this thread and didn't think anything of it except, "Oh, I got mine a while ago." That shows you how much I am paying attention!

finally got mine on Monday - 5/17 - now that the month is 1/2 done:(

My director told us last night that she had e-mailed HO about getting the CN late. She was told that they release all the CN's at the same time. They don't hold them back. If we aren't getting them on time, it's our post office that is putting them at a lower priority to get them out. Her director said that she gets hers the 1st of the month each time. And another girl in our cluster said she gets hers the first week. The rest of us still don't have ours. I guess this means a phone call to the post master.

I was told last night by HO that they didn't mail them until last week because of issues with the PO.

I was told after Director Express to contact my post office - that they were all sent at the same time. This is when I was read the riot act by the Postmaster saying that the mail is delivered as soon as it is received. I do not live in a big city and as was mentioned elsewhere, I also have no problems getting my Ladies Home Journal or Good Housekeeping. I do believe that they are all released at the same time, but not by HO - by the Vendor who is doing direct mailing for them. I do hope that something comes of our vigilance.

think calling your post office is not going to help. I called HO yesterday because I had just received mine. HO said that they had an issue so they sent them out late. But I get mine late EVERY month. Basically we should ALL email HO to voice our complaints and let them know that sending out this info in the middle of the same month is ridiculous. If they get enough responses maybe they can rectify it. They need to be sent the end of the month so that the info is timely. I read this on Consultant Corners at the beginning of the month. They should be in transit by then.

I just got mine yesterday. I have been with PC since February and it is the first one I have gotten.

I got mine on Saturday and talked to the post master this same day about them possible holding them. We live in a little town that only has 1200 people or so and they do not hold the mail. I get catalogs on a timely manner. I feel the same that someone said earlier that we should same this thread and then email it to HO and let them know that it is just not 1 or 2 people that are complaining it is a lot of people that this is happening to.

lesliec said:
I just got mine yesterday. I have been with PC since February and it is the first one I have gotten.

when I first started, I had to call each month to get mine. It has never been sent consistently. This is one place where P chef is not efficient. As stated before, not a post office issue.:(

I live in the middle of NY State and still have not received mine. I complained last month and hate to complain all the time. How difficult would it be for HO to change their production schedule 15 days earlier???? Very frustrating, indeed.

We do need to complain every month - as tiedious as it may seem. I have been complaining since Feb. 2010. I will be starting my 3rd year with PC and never had issues with delivery until Feb. 2010. I would pay an extra $1.50 a month to get the hard copy in my hands at the start of the new month, if not before. I don't always have quality computer time, but can find some quiet moments to read the testemonials and good ideas/hints.:grumpy:

I just received mine yesterday and I am in Washington.

Got mine yesterday as well. Yawn. Old news by now. I should be getting JUNE'S right now. :grumpy:

totally agree with you. June should be in the mail right now! oh well. I sent in my email to HO - hope you all do too.

Got mine yesterday too. FLORIDA

Mine FINALLY arrived today. As a bonus, I didn't get my neighbor's mail!

SERIOUSLY thinking of calling them to complain!

Just received mine in Reno, NV yesterday!

<h2>1. Is anyone else experiencing a delay in receiving May Consultant News?</h2><p>Yes, we have received several reports of consultants not receiving the current month's news until after the 20th.</p><h2>2. Have you contacted HO (headquarters) about this issue?</h2><p>Many consultants have already reached out to HO in February, March, and April regarding this issue.</p><h2>3. Will I have to contact HO again to resolve this issue?</h2><p>It is possible that you may need to contact HO again if the issue persists. However, it is also possible that your previous complaints have already been taken into consideration.</p><h2>4. Is there any indication that our complaints are making a difference?</h2><p>There is no definitive answer at this time, but it is possible that our complaints are being heard and may be producing results.</p><h2>5. Has anyone received May Consultant News yet?</h2><p>We have not received any confirmation that May Consultant News has been sent out, but it is possible that some consultants have received it. Please continue to check for updates and contact HO if necessary.</p>

1. Is anyone else experiencing a delay in receiving May Consultant News?

Yes, we have received several reports of consultants not receiving the current month's news until after the 20th.

2. Have you contacted HO (headquarters) about this issue?

Many consultants have already reached out to HO in February, March, and April regarding this issue.

3. Will I have to contact HO again to resolve this issue?

It is possible that you may need to contact HO again if the issue persists. However, it is also possible that your previous complaints have already been taken into consideration.

4. Is there any indication that our complaints are making a difference?

There is no definitive answer at this time, but it is possible that our complaints are being heard and may be producing results.

5. Has anyone received May Consultant News yet?

We have not received any confirmation that May Consultant News has been sent out, but it is possible that some consultants have received it. Please continue to check for updates and contact HO if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Teddik
  • otisbg