• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian May Consultant News (by mail)

cheflorraine

Gold Member
May 19, 2009
I'm not sure what's happened this month, but I didn't receive my hard copy of the May consultant news at all, and it's the last day in May on Monday...

Did anyone else get it? I'm trying to make sure I'm not losing it...(pregnancy brain is bad!) I'm quite sure I would have remembered if I had gotten it - I usually take out the monthly flyers first thing!

Meigs

Jan 17, 2010
Nope, I didn't get mine either.... blaaa
=-(

Cathy pclady

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2009
Call HO in Markham and tell them you didn't get it and they will send you one. I received mine around the 3rd of May, but I had also downloaded from CC for the flyers as inserts to my host package

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
I agree with Cathy, call them. I got mine early in the month as well.

CAPCnewbie

Feb 14, 2009
I didnt get mine either and didnt receive April's. I called HO and they said that they sent them. Thats funny because half my team didnt get them either. I like having a hard copy of them cause I keep them in a binder to look at every now and again and like using the inserts. Wonder whats going on??

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
I'd call again and demand one. We are entitled to those and alot of us like to keep the hard copies!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Niki Kate
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views