• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Hostess Rewards: Tips from Consultant News

In summary, someone has developed a book to show how the rewards stack up for a hostess. Another company suggests stacking the hostess and having 2 people with calculators tally the totals - one for the hostess, the other for an average guest buying the same products at full cost.
KCPChef
Hello! I love reading the Consultant News and just thought i would ask a question! I read in the October issue towards the back with the 3-2-1 about how Joni (I think) put together a book to show how the rewards can stack up for a hostess? I was wondering if anyone does anything like this? I love the idea and love my job! I have had an awful time getting bookings though! I have had pretty good size shows- 10-15 ppl at each and do not get 1 booking!!! I must be doings omething wrong, but I haven;t changed anything! Any ideas or suggestions? I thought about doing this little book idea this week to try! Thanks so much!

I saw that idea also in CS. I thought it was fairly unique idea and what a great idea for laying out table at fair booths! I have a fair booth we are doing 3rd week of Oct. I am going to work on a book like that to have at the table.

I was at a meeting once where they used empty product boxes to demonstrate the host benefits visually -- it was a reeeeaaaallly high stack of stuff! Maybe you can take empty boxes for a "typical" show and stack them up and take a photo of you standing next to them to demonstrate the goodies... (make sure they're big box items, hehe).

I have developed a "Hostess Hall of Fame" I name each host (first name) what level their party attained, the value of their purchases and what they paid. I also put in consultant commission (based on pay scale, not my actual month). Then, I copy and paste pictures from the personal website to visually show all of their purchases. My point is to show that no matter what your sales are, you can still find a good deal and get "great stuff for not alotta money." (Sorry to quote a local grocery store, but it fits.)

Attachments

• Brenda.doc
    87.5 KB · Views: 377
It is reworking an idea from 6-7 years ago called a bookings binder. You made a scrapbook showing your recent top hostess first name, and cutout catalog pictures of all she got for free and half price. People flipped through the scrapbook and realized what they could get.'Stacking the hostess' with freebie /half priced/ purchased items is a similar technique.Another company suggests stacking the hostess and having 2 people with calculators tally the totals - one for the hostess, the other for an average guest buying the same products at full cost.

1. What is "Idea in Consultant News"?

"Idea in Consultant News" is a monthly publication from Pampered Chef that features tips, tricks, and ideas to help consultants grow their business and provide excellent customer service.

2. How can I access "Idea in Consultant News"?

You can access "Idea in Consultant News" through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and click on the "Consultant News" tab to view the latest issue.

3. Is "Idea in Consultant News" available in print or only online?

"Idea in Consultant News" is available in both print and online formats. You can choose to receive a physical copy in the mail or access the digital version through your consultant account.

4. Can I share "Idea in Consultant News" with my team or customers?

Yes, you can share "Idea in Consultant News" with your team and customers. The publication is meant to be a resource for all consultants, so feel free to pass it along to anyone who may benefit from it.

5. How can I submit ideas or feedback for "Idea in Consultant News"?

We welcome ideas and feedback for "Idea in Consultant News" from our consultants. You can submit your suggestions through the "Contact Us" form on the Pampered Chef website. We appreciate your input!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• joschef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
KimoMakano
Replies
Views
pcchris
  • ponvn591
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies