• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My New Consultant Reward of $50 PC Dollars - Exciting News!

In summary, to qualify for the New Consultant Reward of $50 Pampered Chef Dollars, you must have joined Pampered Chef within the past 30 days and have at least $150 in sales during your first 30 days as a consultant. These $50 Pampered Chef Dollars can be used towards any product on the website or in the catalog, but must be used within 90 days of earning them. They cannot be combined with other offers or discounts and must be used on a single purchase. To redeem them, simply add products to your cart and enter the unique code provided in your account under the "New Consultant Reward" section during checkout.
lsm72
I FINALLY QUALIFIED! Just received an email with my New Consultant Reward of $50 PC Dollars. This is so awesome! Now, if I could keep booking shows I'd be that much happier. Ah, who cares ~ I'm celebrating! Just wanted to share the good news....:p

Congrats and YOU CAN DO IT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Way to go!!

Thanks! I love this job...lol!

Congrats!!! I'm almost there...just have to close these shows and get them sent on their way!!!!!! Keep it up!!!!!!

You'll get there Janet! Good luck!

CONGRATS LISA!!

It's so exciting, I am still in my 1st 30 days, Qualified last week and it was the best getting the email with the PC $$..VERY COOL!! I will be using them towards conference :D :D

Congrats!!

lsm72 said:
Thanks! I love this job...lol!
Just keep this attitude and make it contagious at your shows and your bookings will stick. Get a cd on Bookings! You'll be glad you did!
Congratulations!;) :)

WooHoo!! That's great! Keep up the great work!

1. How do I know if I qualify for the New Consultant Reward of $50 Pampered Chef Dollars?

To qualify for the New Consultant Reward, you must have joined Pampered Chef within the past 30 days and have at least $150 in sales during your first 30 days as a consultant.

2. Can I use the $50 Pampered Chef Dollars towards any product?

Yes, the $50 Pampered Chef Dollars can be used towards any product on our website or in our catalog.

3. How long do I have to use the $50 Pampered Chef Dollars?

The $50 Pampered Chef Dollars must be used within 90 days of earning them.

4. Can I combine the $50 Pampered Chef Dollars with other offers or discounts?

No, the $50 Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. They must be used on a single purchase.

5. How do I redeem my $50 Pampered Chef Dollars?

To redeem your $50 Pampered Chef Dollars, simply add any product(s) to your cart and enter the unique code provided to you in your account under the "New Consultant Reward" section during checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ccrusoe