• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Supply Pack ... Should I??

In summary, the author recommends getting the New Consultant Business Building Package, which includes catalogs, invitations, recipe cards, and other business supplies. The spring season actually starts in March, so you can use the catalogs through February.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I keep hemming and hawing over whether to buy the new consultant supplies, the one we can get for $29.95. I now have PC dollars, so I can swing it ...

HOWEVER ... I just noticed that the spring selling season starts in February. Meanwhile, I have exactly one show booked in January and a book show pending. (I know, I know ...)

I have enough books to last me because people are pretty good about returning them, but I am critically low on order forms. Everything else I'm pretty OK on, with the exception of door prizes. So I'd have to do a separate supply order for those.

I hate the idea of having 50 new books and still being stuck with most of them when my new paperwork arrives.

Should I bite the bullet and get the supply pack?

Yes! The spring season actually starts in March, so you can use the catalogs through February. And if you happen to book a catalog show or two, you'll be covered.

And if you find out you have way too many catalogs left - you can always sell them to fellow consultants in your area who may be running low.

or use them to hand out at booths or fairs where you don't want to pass out new ones.

Are you talking about the New Consultant Business Building Package? My flyer says $36, not $29.95. That's before shipping and tax. :confused:

I would definately get it! If memory serves me, it not only has catalogs, it also has invitations, recipe cards and other business stuff that you can still use when the season changes. Like everyone else said, if you have too many catty's, you can use them for fairs/booths. There is a poem somewhere that you can put on the old catalogs, so you could always leave them in Dr's offices waiting rooms, etc.

It probably is $36, come to think of it.

You mean I can hand out expired catalogs? I'd love to see the link to the poem you mentioned.

Here are two different sayings for out of date catties!

This catalog may be old
but it's worth its weight in gold.
If you would like a new copy just give a shout,
and I’ll get one right out.

Though the date on this catalog may be old
Just look inside and you'll be sold
So many great kitchen tools you will see
Call me to learn how to get some for FREE!
Or, if extra income is what you need,
I can help you to succeed!

Ok, thanks Di. I thought maybe I was missing something. It's only $6 difference but when you're just getting going, every penny counts if you want to stay on the plus side. ;)

1. What is included in the New Consultant Supply Pack?

The New Consultant Supply Pack includes a variety of essential tools and materials to help you get started with your Pampered Chef business. This includes catalogs, order forms, business supplies, training materials, and more.

2. How much does the New Consultant Supply Pack cost?

The New Consultant Supply Pack typically costs $155, but the price may vary slightly depending on your location and any current promotions. This investment is a crucial step in setting up your business and will provide you with the necessary resources to start selling.

3. Can I purchase the New Consultant Supply Pack after I have already started selling?

Yes, you can purchase the New Consultant Supply Pack at any point during your Pampered Chef career. However, we highly recommend getting it at the beginning to take advantage of the training materials and resources included.

4. What are the benefits of purchasing the New Consultant Supply Pack?

The New Consultant Supply Pack provides you with all the essential tools and materials to get started with your business. It also includes training materials and resources to help you learn and grow as a Pampered Chef consultant. Plus, it can save you time and money compared to purchasing these items separately.

5. Is the New Consultant Supply Pack required to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

While it is not required, we highly recommend purchasing the New Consultant Supply Pack to set yourself up for success in your Pampered Chef business. It provides you with all the necessary tools and resources to get started and grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Senkimekia
  • shanpaul
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nikkies
  • ValerieHurtado