• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Purchase a New Consultant Supply Order?

In summary, to place a new consultant supply order, log in to your Pampered Chef account and select "New Consultant Supply Order" from the "Orders" tab. You can customize your order by selecting specific items and quantities, and the delivery time may vary depending on your location. There is no minimum order requirement, but once an order is submitted, it cannot be changed. Contact customer service for assistance with any modifications.
chefw
Hello all. I remember going through my paperwork kit and seeing something about purchasing a new consultant supply order for around $36.00 or something like that? Is this something I can enter through Pampered Partner? Of course it would help if I could find it!!! :eek:

That is the Booster Kit. It is available for the first 60 days of your business.

You have to submit it via mail with the Booster Kit form found on page 17 of the Consultant Business Guide that ou received with your new kit.

Hi there! Yes, you can definitely enter a new consultant supply order through Pampered Partner. It should be under the "Order" tab, and then you can select the option for "New Consultant Supply Order." As for the price, it may vary depending on what items you are ordering, but it sounds like it should be around $36.00. If you're having trouble finding it, you can always reach out to your upline or the Pampered Partner support team for assistance. Hope this helps!

1. How do I place a new consultant supply order?

To place a new consultant supply order, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Orders" tab. Then, select "New Consultant Supply Order" from the drop-down menu. Follow the prompts to select the items you need and complete the order process.

2. Can I customize my new consultant supply order?

Yes, you can customize your new consultant supply order by selecting the specific items and quantities you need. You can also add any additional items that may not be included in the standard supply order.

3. How long will it take for my new consultant supply order to arrive?

The delivery time for new consultant supply orders may vary depending on your location. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. You can track the status of your order through your Pampered Chef account.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for new consultant supply orders?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for new consultant supply orders. You can order as many or as few items as you need to support your business.

5. Can I make changes to my new consultant supply order after it has been submitted?

Once a new consultant supply order has been submitted, it cannot be changed or modified. If you need to make changes, you will need to contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • iteachncook
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cati123