• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply Order Changeover Question

In summary, the current Supply order form for Fall/Winter 2008 is available to order until 2/15/09, after which new supply order products will be available at a slightly higher price. This includes Show Door Prizes, Pantry Samples, and Consultant Accessories. The Spring/Summer 2009 Catalog price will remain the same, but there will be minor price increases on non-season specific supply items. The order numbers for the Spring/Summer 09 catalogs are JM03 for 25 catalogs and JM04 for 100 catalogs. The date for ordering Spring product samples has not been announced yet, but it usually occurs after the sell-a-thon items ship and around the time most consultants receive their changeover boxes.
kam
Staff member
I should know this...but I can't remember.

The current Supply order form F/W 2008 says available to order through 2/15/09.

So, does this mean I can still order at old supply prices until 2/15/09?
And does that mean I can't order any NEW supply order products on that same order??

correct. :)

DebbieJ said:

Thanks! Figured...but wanted to make sure.

So, I guess, theoretically, I could order new stuff as my January Supply and the old stuff in the beginning of Feb as my February Supply Order...??

(I know I can order more than once a month, but want to avoid Direct Ship charges)

You can order Spring supplies on the same order as Winter supplies.

chefann said:
You can order Spring supplies on the same order as Winter supplies.

Well, I learned something new today!

This was in the email we rec'd on 1/13/09 just in case your talking about any of these items.

Price Updates on Paperwork/Supply Items, Show Door Prizes, Pantry Samples and Consultant Accessories
We absorbed as many price increases from suppliers as possible — and have kept the Spring/Summer 2009 Catalog price the same! In other areas, we've made minor increases.

Prices on the following non-season specific supply items will increase, effective Jan. 23. To take advantage of Fall prices be sure to place your order prior to Jan. 23!

Sales receipts/100 — $9.25 (Fall/Winter), $9.50 (Spring/Summer)
Executive Cookware Display Cards — $1.25, $1.50
Stainless Cookware Display Cards — $1.25, $1.50
Forged Cutlery Display Cards — $1.25, $1.50
Product Bags (Medium/3 bags) — $.75, $1.00
Product Bags (Large/3 bags) — $1.00, $1.25
Tabletop Flipchart — $13.00, $15.00
Tabletop Flipchart Inserts/3 — $2.00, $3.00
Vinyl Demonstration Tablecloth — $13.50, $14.00

The following Show Door Prizes and Pantry Samples will increase in price for Spring. The new prices will be listed on the Spring Supply Order Form, effective Jan. 23. Please refer to the Fall/Winter 2008 Supply Order Form for item numbers and prices. Below is a list of item numbers and prices that will appear on the Spring/Summer Supply Order Form:

Show Door Prizes

JM68 — Easy Opener/4, $10.75
JM69 — Small Bamboo Spoon Set/3 sets of 2, $9.00
JM70 — All Purpose Spreader/4, $9.50
JM71 — Can Strainer/4, $9.50
JM72 — Citrus Peeler/10, $6.00
JM73 — Nylon Pan Scraper/10, $5.50
JM74 — Hold 'N Slice®/5, $12.00
JM75 — Twixit! Clip/20 (white and cranberry - 2 packs), $6.50
JM76 — Mini-Whipper/5, $10.50

Pantry Samples

JM61 — Basil Blend Canola Oil, $6.75
JM62 — Garlic-Infused Canola Oil, $6.75

Consultant Accessories (limit 1 per Consultant)

9841 — Executive Covered Saucepan (1.5 qt./1), $50.00
5368 — Stainless Covered Saucepan (1.5 qt./1), $60.00
JG38 — Stainless 8" Saute Pan, $36.00

Spring/Summer Supplies can be ordered using PamperedPartner®, PamperedPartner® Plus or the Supply Order Form beginning Jan. 23. The following season-specific items have increased in price:

Spring/Summer Supply Order Forms/1 — $.30
Product Wish List/25 — $1.25
2009 Consultant Planner — $4.00

What is the order # for the Catalogs?

The order # for the Spring/Summer 09 catalogs is:

JM03 for 25 catalogs
JM04 for 100 catalogs

I figured this out by entering item numbers until it worked.

Happy to help!

You can also look at the list of products by clicking on the magnifying glass. Then you can sort that list by name or price (the 100 pack of catalogs is usually one of the more expensive items on supply order).

When can we order spring product samples?

That hasn't been announced yet. As stated elsewhere, it's usually AFTER the sell-a-thon items ship; around when most people will receive their changeover boxes.According to the January consultant newsletter (page 13), SAT items will ship for delivery January 30. Changeover packages will ship for delivery Jan. 22 - Feb. 4, depending on consultant level.

1. Can I change the products in my supply order?

Yes, you can make changes to your supply order as long as it has not yet been processed or shipped. You can make changes by logging into your account on our website or by contacting our customer service team.

2. How do I cancel my supply order?

If you need to cancel your supply order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. If the order has already been processed or shipped, we may not be able to cancel it. In that case, you can return the products for a refund.

3. Can I add more products to my supply order?

Yes, you can add more products to your supply order as long as it has not yet been processed or shipped. You can do this by logging into your account on our website or by contacting our customer service team. Please note that adding more products may result in a change in shipping fees.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my supply order?

Yes, you can change the shipping address for your supply order as long as it has not yet been processed or shipped. You can do this by logging into your account on our website or by contacting our customer service team. Please note that changing the shipping address may result in a change in shipping fees.

5. How long do I have to make changes to my supply order?

You can make changes to your supply order anytime before it is processed or shipped. Once the order has been shipped, you will not be able to make any changes. If you need to make changes after the order has been shipped, you can return the products for a refund or place a new order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kltaylo