• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply and Sample Order Guidelines for New Consultants

In summary, the conversation discussed supply and sample orders for Pampered Chef consultants. It was mentioned that supply orders can be placed once a month and sample orders can be placed once a season. It was also noted that new consultants have 6 weeks after signing up to get product samples. It is recommended to plan and track orders carefully and to seek clarification from a director or team members if needed.
k1tchng0ddess
Hi,
I am a new consultant who just hit 30 days yesterday and I qualified in my first month! :) I have a question about supply and sample orders. I remember my director saying something about how you can only put a supply order in once, but I don't remember if it was once a month, once a season, etc. Does anyone know? Also, does the same thing apply for sample orders?
Thanks,
Barbara

You can put in as many supply orders as you want but you pay the minimum shipping for the first order of the month and then direct shipping charges (which are substantially higher) after that so we try to only do one per month. Samples you can order one of each package but not if you order the one package that includes all the other packages.

You can put in as many supply orders as you want in a single month ( I think) but it's $4 flat shipping only once a month. Otherwise it's direct shipping costs that applies after that, I believe. Sample orders are open for a certain time period right before the new selling season begins though.

New consultants have 6 weeks after they sign to get the product samples.

Hi Barbara,Congratulations on hitting your 30-day mark and qualifying in your first month as a consultant! That's a great accomplishment. As for your question about supply and sample orders, you are correct that there are guidelines for how often you can place these orders. Supply orders can be placed once a month, while sample orders can be placed once a season. It's important to keep track of your orders and plan accordingly. If you have any further questions, your director or team members are always a great resource for clarification. Keep up the great work and best of luck in your future endeavors as a pampered chef consultant!Best,

What is a supply order?

A supply order is a request for goods or materials that are needed for a specific purpose, such as restocking inventory or completing a project. It typically includes details such as the quantity, item description, and delivery information.

How do I place a supply order?

To place a supply order, you can either fill out a physical order form or use an online ordering system, if available. You will need to provide the required information and submit the order to the designated department or supplier.

What is a sample order?

A sample order is a request for a small quantity of a product or material that allows you to evaluate its quality, suitability, or design before making a larger purchase or commitment.

How do I request a sample?

To request a sample, you can contact the supplier directly or fill out a sample request form, if available. You will need to provide your contact information and specify the product or material you are interested in receiving a sample of.

Is there a cost for supply orders and samples?

This depends on the company or supplier you are ordering from. Some may offer free samples or waive the cost of supply orders if you meet certain criteria, while others may charge a fee for both supply orders and samples. It is best to check with the specific supplier for their pricing policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Unic0rn76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • iteachncook
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • linojackie