• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply Order Question, Spring Vs Fall

In summary, we can start ordering Fall paperwork on Monday, July 19th and can order Spring paperwork until August 13th. HO allows certain seasonings to be ordered 4 at a time each season, with the limits changing each season. Prices for rubs will go up on September 1st. The new prices will apply when ordering Fall items, but the old prices will apply when ordering Spring/Summer items. P3 did not require an update and there are currently no Fall items available. The new shipping rate is already on the form, but will not be charged until September 1st. After a certain date, only Fall/Winter supply orders can be placed. Only one supply order is allowed per month, and after that
kam
Staff member
Silly question...

We can start ordering Fall paperwork on Monday, July 19th.
We can order Spring paperwork until August 13th.

Each season HO allows certain seasonings to be ordered 4 at a time. And it can change each season. So, let's say, the salt is available to be ordered 4/suppy order in the spring, but it goes back to 1 per supply order for the fall (I don't know what is really going to happen, this is just a what-if). If I order between those 2 dates, will I be able to order 4 per supply or does it go back to 1 per supply??

Also, since I see the rub prices are going up Sept 1, I can only assume they will go up on supply too (I don't know this as a fact since I haven't seen a supply form). At which point do the new prices apply?

There are a few seasonings that are allowed today at 4 per supply I want to order and I am trying to decide if I should order now or wait.

The best thing would be to ask HO, but since it's Sunday and you want to order today, here's my guesses:Fall prices and fall rub/seasoning allowable/limited quantity items go into affect starting in September. So my guess is that now you follow the S/S guidelines.Do an update of P3 to be sure. If the prices are going up and we are allowed to order Fall stuff now, maybe the considered F/W seasonings limits are in affect and we'll be able to tell by what price they are. The S/S ones will be at the old price and the new Fall ones (going by the limitations) will be at the new price?Does that make sense?

babywings76 said:
The best thing would be to ask HO, but since it's Sunday and you want to order today, here's my guesses:

Fall prices and fall rub/seasoning allowable/limited quantity items go into affect starting in September. So my guess is that now you follow the S/S guidelines.

Do an update of P3 to be sure. If the prices are going up and we are allowed to order Fall stuff now, maybe the considered F/W seasonings limits are in affect and we'll be able to tell by what price they are. The S/S ones will be at the old price and the new Fall ones (going by the limitations) will be at the new price?

Does that make sense?

P3 did not ask to do an update (ha! that's got to be a first). There are no Fall items in the list. I might just place my supply order today (just to make sure I get the 4/per supply items). I can wait until Aug 1st to order my Fall stuff, I guess! :)

I am not used to being able to order prior to getting the CO kit...so it just dawned on me that Fall could be ordered starting tomorrow!

Noticed that the new shipping rate is on the form, even though it doesn't go into effect until September.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Noticed that the new shipping rate is on the form, even though it doesn't go into effect until September.

It has a disclaimer on the page that the 25c increase in shipping will not be charged on orders placed before September 1.

I am not able to order 4 of the raspberry Habanero Sauce on the Supply Order. Anyone with a suggestion on how I can still order from teh Spring/Summer order form?

mkcook said:
I am not able to order 4 of the raspberry Habanero Sauce on the Supply Order. Anyone with a suggestion on how I can still order from teh Spring/Summer order form?

You can't, after a certain date, it goes by the fall standards.

So if I mail in the spring / summer order, they will just decrease it?

mkcook said:
So if I mail in the spring / summer order, they will just decrease it?

No, they will deny it. After a certain date you can only use the fall/winter supply order.

Here's another question. I placed a supply order last week and the shipping was $4.25. Today I wanted to order the mini whisks and when I set it up on PP Plus, the shipping defaults to $6.25. Why is there a change in shipping charge?

You are only allowed 1 supply order per month. After the one order the shipping goes up based on the direct ship rate chart. If you wait until Sunday, it will be $4.25.

mkcook said:
You are only allowed 1 supply order per month. After the one order the shipping goes up based on the direct ship rate chart. If you wait until Sunday, it will be $4.25.

Yes, just one supply order a month at the $4.25 (soon to be $4.50) rate. You can place as many orders as you want, but after that first one, you have to pay the direct shipping rate. Directors get the cheaper rate every time though. So, either ask your director or wait till next week. ;)

1. "What is the difference between the spring and fall supply orders?"

The spring supply order typically includes new and seasonal products while the fall order focuses on popular items for the upcoming holiday season. Both orders also incorporate customer favorites and best-selling products.

2. "Can I order from both the spring and fall supply orders?"

Yes, you can order from both the spring and fall supply orders. However, keep in mind that the orders have different deadlines and ordering periods.

3. "Are there any special deals or discounts for ordering from the spring or fall supply orders?"

Yes, there are often special deals and discounts for ordering from the spring and fall supply orders. These can include discounted prices on certain products or free shipping for larger orders.

4. "Can I customize my supply order to only include certain products?"

Yes, you can customize your supply order to only include the products you want. This can be done by selecting specific products from the online supply order form or by contacting your consultant directly to place a customized order.

5. "When will I receive my supply order once it has been placed?"

The delivery timeframe for supply orders can vary, but typically you can expect to receive your order within 1-2 weeks after the ordering period has ended. Your consultant will be able to provide you with a more specific delivery date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Senkimekia
  • iteachncook
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chefstover2