• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant and Supply Order

In summary, to place a new consultant order, log in to your Pampered Chef account, click on the "Shop" tab, select "New Consultant Order," choose your items, and complete the payment process. The delivery time for new consultant orders is typically 5-7 business days and can be tracked through the "Order History" tab. Unfortunately, orders cannot be changed or cancelled after submission, but modifications can be requested through customer service. Payment can be made with credit/debit cards, PayPal, or a Pampered Chef gift card. Additional items cannot be added to an existing order, but a new order can be placed and potentially combined with the original shipment through customer service.
iteachncook
I just signed on as a consultant on July 8, and essentially has 60 days to purchase a supply order for Spring/Summer. My 60 days runs into the Fall/Winter season. If I purchase the Spring/Summer samples (deadline is 7/31 to order) will I still be able to purchase the Fall/Winter samples?

Yes. We ALL can order the F/W samples from Aug 2- Sept 30th (I think that's when it ends for us). That's how it is when a new season is about to start- we all have the chance to get the samples at 50% (whatever we didn't earn for free).

Yes, as a consultant, you should still be able to purchase the Fall/Winter samples even if you have already purchased the Spring/Summer samples during your 60-day window. The deadline to order the Fall/Winter samples may be different, so be sure to check with your company or upline for the specific date. It's always a good idea to plan ahead and budget accordingly for both seasons' sample orders.

1. How do I place a new consultant order?

To place a new consultant order, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, select "New Consultant Order" and browse through the available products. Once you have selected the items you would like to order, proceed to the checkout and complete the payment process.

2. How long will it take for my new consultant order to be delivered?

The delivery time for new consultant orders may vary depending on your location and the availability of the products you have ordered. Typically, orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. You can track your order's status by logging in to your account and clicking on the "Order History" tab.

3. Can I change or cancel my new consultant order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, once an order has been submitted, it cannot be changed or cancelled. However, you can contact our customer service team at (800) 333-0136 to request any modifications or cancellations. Please note that we cannot guarantee that changes or cancellations can be made after an order has been placed.

4. How do I pay for my new consultant order?

You can pay for your new consultant order using a credit or debit card, PayPal, or a Pampered Chef gift card. All major credit cards are accepted, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. If you have any issues with payment, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I add items to my new consultant order after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, we cannot add items to an order once it has been submitted. However, you can place a new order for the additional items you would like to purchase. If you wish to have them shipped together, please contact our customer service team to see if they can be combined into one shipment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rosebud
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • Unic0rn76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC