• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant: Need Ideas for My Party Next Week!

In summary, popular party themes for Pampered Chef parties include "Girls' Night In," "Date Night," "Family Fun Night," "Holiday Baking," and "Healthy Eating." It is recommended to showcase a variety of products, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items, with different price points to cater to different budgets. To make the party more interactive and engaging, live product demonstrations, interactive games or activities, and allowing guests to try out products themselves can be incorporated. Tips for maximizing sales include offering special discounts or promotions, highlighting product benefits and features, and creating a sense of urgency. To promote the party and get more guests to attend, using social media, sending out invitations, personally inviting people, and
Jenn822
I signed my new consultant agreement on 8/11 and received all of my stuff on 8/20... they sent me 25 spring/summer catalogs, 25 summer catalogs, 25 fall/winter catalogs --- and 200 OLD order forms.

I have a party next week and if I order new ones now, I don't think I'll get them in time for my party.

Am I okay just to write the new increased shipping price on the slip for my party next week? Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks!!

I do that. People understand.

What are some popular party themes for Pampered Chef parties?

Some popular party themes for Pampered Chef parties include "Girls' Night In," "Date Night," "Family Fun Night," "Holiday Baking," and "Healthy Eating."

What types of products should I showcase at my party?

You should showcase a variety of products, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. It's also a good idea to have a few different price points to cater to different budget levels.

How can I make my party more interactive and engaging?

You can make your party more interactive by incorporating live product demonstrations, interactive games or activities, and allowing guests to try out products themselves. You can also encourage guests to ask questions and share their own cooking tips and tricks.

What are some tips for maximizing sales at my party?

Some tips for maximizing sales at your party include offering special discounts or promotions, highlighting the benefits and features of each product, and creating a sense of urgency by emphasizing limited quantities or limited-time offers. You can also offer the opportunity for guests to host their own parties to earn free products.

How can I promote my party and get more guests to attend?

You can promote your party by using social media to create event pages or groups, sending out invitations through email or text message, and personally inviting friends, family, and acquaintances. You can also offer incentives for guests to bring a friend or offer a referral discount for guests who bring new customers to your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LilBit'sMomma
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • iteachncook
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Carrie Potashnick