• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

F/W Catalogues Available to Order on S/S Supply?

In summary, a F/W catalogue is a catalogue that showcases a company or brand's fall/winter collection. This includes product images, descriptions, and pricing for the upcoming season. S/S supply stands for "Spring/Summer supply" and refers to the inventory of products available for purchase during the spring and summer seasons. To order a F/W catalogue on S/S supply, one can contact the company directly or visit their website. F/W catalogues are typically only available for products in the fall/winter collection and may have a separate catalogue for spring and summer collections. The ordering process may vary, with some companies allowing direct ordering from the catalogue while others require ordering through their website or by contacting them directly.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I need to order one small pack of F/W catalogues to get me through to the end of the season now that I got two bookings for February. Can I order F/W catalogues on the same supply order form that I order the spring stuff on? I'm thinking not since it's titled spring 09 however the PC newswire says this...

Beginning January 26th, the new Spring/Summer 2009 paperwork/supply order form will be in effect. It will be available online in the Download Center by this Friday, January 23rd.

As of this date, the Fall/Winter 2008 paperwork/supply order form will no longer be in effect, with one exception. Fall/Winter 2008 catalogs will remain available for order as a write-in until February 15th.

What does it mean available as a write in? Anyone?

Yes you can order them together. I just did that in P3. Some F/W & some S/S.

Oh! Well thank you very much Cheryl! When I checked PP it only had fall stuff on it and when I went to CC it only had spring supplies. Maybe I have to wait until the 26th...

On the 23rd, I ordered some F/W cattys to get me through my Feb bookings. Everything went through fine, but its not showing up in my Shipment Status at all! I need them for the 31st!

Hi there! It's great to hear that you have two bookings for February and are in need of more Fall/Winter catalogues. As per the PC newswire, it looks like the new Spring/Summer 2009 paperwork/supply order form will be in effect starting January 26th. However, the Fall/Winter 2008 catalogues will still be available for order as a write-in until February 15th. This means that you can manually write in your order for the Fall/Winter catalogues on the new supply order form. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy selling!

1. What is a F/W catalogue?

A F/W catalogue is a catalogue that showcases the fall/winter collection of a company or brand. It typically includes product images, descriptions, and pricing for the upcoming season.

2. What does S/S supply mean?

S/S supply stands for "Spring/Summer supply." This refers to the inventory of products that will be available for purchase during the spring and summer seasons.

3. How do I order a F/W catalogue on S/S supply?

To order a F/W catalogue on S/S supply, you can either contact the company directly or visit their website. Most companies will have a section on their website where you can request a catalogue to be sent to you.

4. Are F/W catalogues available for all products?

No, F/W catalogues are typically only available for products that are part of the fall/winter collection for a company. Spring and summer collections may have a separate catalogue or be featured in the same catalogue as the F/W collection.

5. Can I order products directly from the F/W catalogue?

It depends on the company and their ordering process. Some companies may allow you to order directly from the catalogue, while others may require you to place an order through their website or by contacting them directly. It's best to check with the company for their specific ordering process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • DebinIA
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
clover71199
  • kam