• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused about F/W & S/S Order Forms? Ask Here!

In summary, the F/W and S/S order forms refer to the Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer collections respectively. They contain different products and promotions. You must use the specific form for the corresponding collection and can find them on the Pampered Chef website or request physical copies from your consultant. Separate forms must be filled out for each collection and previous collection products can only be purchased through your consultant.
pampchefrhondab
Hey,

Is there a difference in the F/W order forms and the S/S now that they don't attach the wish list?

Sorry if this was already asked:)!

yes, the shipping charge changed and we not have a LTD warranty on several items.

shipping is more for f/w.

I am planning to just change the shipping charge on my current order forms and to hand out a copy of the back of the new order forms until I run out of the s/s ones. I don't want to just throw out a bunch of order forms.

Oh yeah, I forgot. I thought the shipping was a write in.

I may just change the current ones too. I actually just use the write-in ones at my shows and then I print the PP recepts for when the products arrive.

1. What is the difference between the F/W and S/S order forms?

The F/W order form refers to the Fall/Winter collection, while the S/S order form refers to the Spring/Summer collection. These forms contain different products and may have different promotions and discounts.

2. Can I use the same order form for both F/W and S/S collections?

No, you must use the specific F/W or S/S order form for the corresponding collection. This is to ensure that you are ordering the correct products and taking advantage of any applicable promotions.

3. Where can I find the F/W and S/S order forms?

The F/W and S/S order forms can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Order Forms" section. You can also request physical copies from your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Do I need to fill out separate order forms for each collection?

Yes, if you are ordering products from both the F/W and S/S collections, you will need to fill out separate order forms for each. This ensures that your orders are processed correctly and you receive the correct products.

5. Can I still order products from previous collections?

No, the F/W and S/S order forms only contain products from the current collections. If you are interested in purchasing products from previous collections, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for availability and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HockeyLover
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • pkd09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Get_Pampered
  • kcjodih