• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simplifying Order Forms: How to Avoid Confusing Customers and Increase Sales"

Oh, I use P3. I think it's just a web-based form service. I don't really know if it matters what I use, but I do know that I put notices on the back of the orders that say "order online or by email."Thanks for the input!I don't have a website, but I do use P3 for my catalogs. I put a note to order online or by email on the back of the orders.
Akiba
Hi All!

I'm not confused with how to use them, but customers are in general confused when they see them. A lot of the time they'll see the $4.25 shipping on the sales form and think that's the shipping price, when it's actually the price-based rate on the back for individual orders. I'm quick to tell them what the actual price is, but I always get those looks like...oh...well, let me just take one item off my order.

I thought about not sending order forms with catalogs for prospecting, but I never got a response. I found that when people received an order form, they were more inclined to buy.

So my question is: is there an order form I can use that has s&h blank or no reference to a host? I use P3 anyway, so does it really matter what I use so long as it has the notices on back? Just wondering.

Thanks!

Use the OOF you can print from P3 and just white out the $4.25.Or, you can search the files here. I know ChefAnn has one that she uses that is not month specific that you can probably edit.

I'm overseas and local customs laws prohibit us from doing the "ship to host" option. I just mark out that line on the order forms & highlight the other shipping option then write "see back" in the top of the 2nd shipping block.

Why do you only want to use the direct shipping?

Winnipegk said:
Why do you only want to use the direct shipping?

These are individual orders, not orders associated with a show.

Akiba said:
These are individual orders, not orders associated with a show.

Oh sorry I must have missed that.

I don't charge shipping on individual orders as long as people pick it up from me. If they want it delivered to their house, then I just tell them it's the higher price.

Do you have a website? When I send catalogs to people, I just put a note to order online or email me their order if they want to save on shipping. I never receive outside order forms from anyone.

1. What should I do if I accidentally order the wrong item on the confusing order form?

If you realize that you have placed an order for the wrong item, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you with cancelling or changing your order before it is shipped.

2. Can I make changes to my order after I have submitted it on the confusing order form?

Unfortunately, once an order has been submitted, we are unable to make any changes to it. This includes adding or removing items, changing quantities, or updating shipping information. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

3. Why are there multiple sections for the same product on the confusing order form?

Some products may have different variations or options, such as color or size. Each variation will have its own section on the order form to ensure that you are ordering the correct product and that we have all the necessary information to fulfill your order accurately.

4. How do I know if I have successfully completed my order on the confusing order form?

After submitting your order, you should receive a confirmation email with all the details of your purchase. If you did not receive an email, please check your spam or junk folder. If you still have not received a confirmation email, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I use a discount code on the confusing order form?

Yes, you can apply a discount code to your order on the confusing order form. Simply enter the code in the designated field during checkout and your discount will be applied to your total before you submit your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • embethct1