• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Order #4372 Pink Bar Board and Knife @ Show

In summary, a customer at a show wanted to purchase a non-catalog item but was unable to do so through the paper order form. The customer would have to order it online, which would result in additional shipping costs. The speaker suggests communicating this to the customer and not making exceptions for non-catalog items. They also suggest sending an email to customers about purchasing from the outlet and regular catalog to save on shipping costs.
AprilM
Please help...

A guest at my show put the #4372 Pink Bar Board and Knife on my paper order form at my show (she saw it on the PC website). I put in PC+ and it flags it (I read on PC website It's online only order).

I tried to see if I can order myself, to give to my customer, by attaching it to an soon to be submitted non-commision order via, personal, supply etc but can't.

If I order it online myself as a customer, to give to my customer, it will eat into my commision a bit via $4.25 for shipping (If I don't want to pass the cost to my customer to meet her expectations of what she has already paid)

I suppose my guest can order it online but seems like a bit of a hassle for her and would't she have to pay an additional $4.25 for shipping in addition to the $4.25 shipping she already paid at the show.

I suppose if I want to keep my customer happy I should just order it online myself, to give to my customer, and eat the $4.25.

I'm a bit miffed at PC for making this so hard.. Why doesn't PC allow these pink items to be included on the order forms for shows ??

Please provide feedback to a possible solution I may have overlooked.

Thanks

Paul for April

I wouldn't eat the difference. Non-catalog items are only available to purchase online. Just like the outlet. I would call the customer and explain to her that you cannot attach it to a show. She can then choose to go online and buy it if she wants to.

I agree. If you set a precedence now for allowing that, you'll have to keep it up later. Just explain that only items from the current catalog that they were viewing at the show can be accepted on an order form for a show and that if they want anything from the outlet or the HWC items, that they have to do a separate order online and pay direct shipping fees (more than the $4.25) based on the dollar amount that they are spending. :(

If she lives near you, I would send out a quick email to your customers mentioning pink stuff & the outlet. Save on shipping (since the idea is that you'd put all of the orders together into one order). The key is that you shouldn't have to do a bunch of deliveries when you get the order though. I typically end up with enough orders to get the 11% s/h. I also tend to put in an order for myself at the same time...gotta love the outlet! Of course you could also let people know they can order from the regular catalog as well.

Hi Paul,I completely understand your frustration with the ordering process for the #4372 Pink Bar Board and Knife. Unfortunately, as you mentioned, it is only available for online ordering and cannot be added to paper order forms for shows.One possible solution could be to offer to place the order for your guest through your personal website. This way, she can still receive the item she wants without having to pay for additional shipping. You can also offer to cover the $4.25 shipping cost for her as a gesture of good customer service.Alternatively, you could also suggest that your guest place the order herself through your personal website, and you can reimburse her for the shipping cost. This way, she can receive the item without any additional cost to her.I understand that these solutions may not be ideal, but unfortunately, it is the current policy set by Pampered Chef. I will definitely pass along your feedback to the company about allowing these pink items to be added to paper order forms for shows.I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.Best, Pampered Chef Consultant

1. Why can't I order #4372 Pink Bar Board and Knife @ Show?

The #4372 Pink Bar Board and Knife @ Show is currently out of stock and unavailable for purchase.

2. When will the #4372 Pink Bar Board and Knife @ Show be back in stock?

We do not have an exact restock date for the #4372 Pink Bar Board and Knife @ Show, but we are working to get it back in stock as soon as possible.

3. Can I be notified when the #4372 Pink Bar Board and Knife @ Show is back in stock?

Yes, you can sign up for our email newsletter to receive notifications about restocks and new products.

4. Can I still purchase the #4372 Pink Bar Board and Knife @ Show from another retailer?

No, the #4372 Pink Bar Board and Knife @ Show is an exclusive product only available for purchase on our website.

5. Is the #4372 Pink Bar Board and Knife @ Show dishwasher safe?

Yes, the #4372 Pink Bar Board and Knife @ Show is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer golden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Roadtripray