• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Order - Consultant Shipping Cost ?

In summary, the shipping cost for Outlet Order - Consultant Shipping Cost depends on the location and weight of the package and is calculated at checkout. A tracking number will be provided for the shipment and there is no minimum order amount for free shipping. The delivery time varies based on shipping method and location, and the shipping address can be changed by contacting customer service.
kam
Staff member
I can't seem to remember...maybe someone can answer this.

If I make an Outlet order through CC - my first outlet order of the month is $4.25 shipping. I THOUGHT that it was also only $4.25 shipping if I went through my own website and ordered as MYSELF - not a customer.

I decided to try to make an outlet order through my website as ME - and it is coming up regular customer shipping. Were we ever able to order Outlet through our personal website as ourselves and get the consultant shipping rate? Am I crazy?

Thanks!

No, if you order through your website you are charge the regular direct shipping price.

You are confusing the outlet with our Supply Order.

wadesgirl said:
No, if you order through your website you are charge the regular direct shipping price.

Thanks - I thought I had ordered as myself through my PWS and gotten the rate - but I am probably mistaken and have always ordered through CC. Thanks for clarifying.

cmdtrgd said:
You are confusing the outlet with our Supply Order.
You can get your first outlet order for 4.25 shipping. But as answered by wadesgirl - it won't work if you are ordering through the website -only through CC.

Hi there! You are not crazy, the shipping rate for outlet orders through your personal website should still be the consultant rate of $4.25. It's possible there may be a glitch in the system, so I suggest reaching out to our customer service team for assistance. They can help you troubleshoot and ensure you are receiving the correct shipping rate. Hope this helps! Happy cooking!

1. How much does the shipping cost for Outlet Order - Consultant Shipping Cost?

The shipping cost for Outlet Order - Consultant Shipping Cost varies depending on the location and weight of the package. It is calculated at checkout and will be shown before you confirm your order.

2. Can I track my shipment for Outlet Order - Consultant Shipping Cost?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped. You can use this number to track your shipment through the designated shipping carrier's website.

3. Is there a minimum order amount for free shipping with Outlet Order - Consultant Shipping Cost?

There is no minimum order amount for free shipping with Outlet Order - Consultant Shipping Cost. Shipping costs are calculated based on the weight and location of your package.

4. How long will it take for my Outlet Order - Consultant Shipping Cost package to arrive?

The delivery time for Outlet Order - Consultant Shipping Cost packages varies depending on the shipping method selected at checkout and the location of the recipient. You will receive an estimated delivery date at checkout.

5. Can I change my shipping address for Outlet Order - Consultant Shipping Cost after I have placed my order?

If you need to change your shipping address for Outlet Order - Consultant Shipping Cost, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but it may not always be possible to change the address once the order has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cbord
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • meganmcg