• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Track Your Online Show Orders | View Host's Name & Customer Orders

In summary, the customer placed an order under the host's name but it did not show up on the show page or online orders.
TJMagoo
I have host who is doing a catalog show and also sent customers a link to my personal website to place orders. I received an email saying there was an order placed under the host's name but i don't see it in the P3 under her name or online orders. Will it show there?

No you have to import them through CC. Go to the website area where you put your show in and "review" the orders. Then on P3 you can import them.

It will not show on P3 until you sync up your shows. But it should show if you go under your PWS Admin pages and look at that particular show. If it is there (assuming the customer did it correctly, which amazes me that so often they do not), then it will appear in the Orders column. You'll have to open the order to "review" it, and click on the "Reviewed" box or link (I don't remember exactly, but you'd see it and know that's what you need). Once it is a Reviewed Order, then you can go back to P3, and click on the Copy PWS Orders or something that you see within the show. Then follow the prompts from there to add the order to the show in P3.If you do NOT see it in your show page on your PWS, then the customer didn't actually place the order under the host, and it was entered as an individual order. In which case, you'll need to call HO and find out what to do- right away! Sometimes they can cancel the order so the customer can reenter it.(The email you received about the order- would tell you if there was a Host Name. It would be listed in the information about the order/customer.)

Perfect - thank you so much. The customer did it correctly - just imported it with no problems. Awesome!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. It's great to hear that you have a host who is doing a catalog show and using your personal website to place orders. It's possible that the order may take a little longer to show up in P3 or online orders, as it may take some time for the order to process and be reflected in our system. If you don't see the order within 24 hours, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team for further assistance. They will be able to look into the order and help you track it down. Thank you for being a part of the Pampered Chef family!

What is an "Online Show Order"?

An "Online Show Order" is a service that allows customers to place orders for products or services through an online platform, rather than in person or over the phone. This is commonly used for purchasing tickets to events, ordering merchandise, or booking appointments.

How does an "Online Show Order" work?

Customers can access the online platform, usually through a website or mobile app, and browse available products or services. They can then select the items they want to purchase and proceed to checkout, where they will enter their payment and shipping information. Once the order is confirmed, the customer will receive a confirmation email and their order will be processed.

Is it safe to place an "Online Show Order"?

Yes, most online show orders are secure and use encryption technology to protect customers' personal and payment information. It is important to make sure the website or app you are using has a secure connection (usually indicated by a lock icon in the browser's address bar) and to only enter your information on trusted websites.

Can I make changes to my "Online Show Order" after it has been placed?

This depends on the specific policies of the company or organization from which you are placing the order. Some may allow you to make changes or cancel the order within a certain time frame, while others may not. It is best to check the terms and conditions or contact customer service for more information.

What happens if my "Online Show Order" is cancelled or there is an issue with my order?

If your order is cancelled, you should receive a notification and a refund for any payment that was made. If there is an issue with your order, such as a delay in shipping or an incorrect item, you should contact the company or organization's customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefgirlrd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • workingontwo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • KBender295