• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Syncing Online Orders to PW3 by Friday

Yes, this was a difficult issue to figure out. I think the best solution would be to call the customer and ask for their credit card number so you can manually transfer the order to p3.
workingontwo
I have a catalog show closing on Friday. The host has given me some orders over the phone - which I entered into PW3, other guests have just placed their orders through my website under the hosts name. When I called support to find out how to synchronize the orders online to PW3, they said I could not synchronize that information because the orders are on the beta site. I was going to transfer those orders to PW3 manually, but I cannot see the full credit card information.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

After all the newsletter issues, I was never brave enough to jump into the BETA site. I'm waiting for all the bugs to get worked out first. My guess is you'll have to either enter the orders you have in hand into the BETA show as if you were the customer (what I'd do), or you'll have to call the BETA order customers & explain that you are between the old & new system & trying to move their orders into the older system, asking if they will give you their credit card numbers again. Calling the customers is going to be a hassle for you and for them, so I really recommend just signing in as a customer & doing the data entry for the ones you have in hand to the BETA show.

Yeah, I was afraid of that. This is only my 2nd show so I was not totally aware of all the issues with the BETA site. I am really hoping they get the kinks worked out soon! From what I've heard, as a new consultant, I have no choice but to use the BETA site.... not sure if that's true or not.

Incorrect. If you waited on the e-mail from HO offering the free 30 day trial, you have a choice between the old site or the beta site.

Thanks for the info! I guess I am still a little confused about this old/new site. I paid for a 6 month subscription for the new site. Will I also need to pay for a separate subscription to the old site so I can sync with PamperedPartner Plus?

You should be able to copy the order information from the beta site, then manually transfer it to p3. Once that's done, cancel the information out of beta if possible.

pchockeymom said:
You should be able to copy the order information from the beta site, then manually transfer it to p3. Once that's done, cancel the information out of beta if possible.

I did manually enter the order information into p3, but it won't let me see or copy the full credit card number. It only shows the last four digits.

Well that sucks! it's been a while since I've worked in the beta site. i gave up on it when my calendar was too busy to mess with the tediousness of it and the lack of synchronizing with my newsletter, etc. Guess you'll have to call the person to get her c.c. info again.

What is the deadline for syncing online orders to PW3?

The deadline for syncing online orders to PW3 is Friday.

What is the purpose of syncing online orders to PW3 by Friday?

The purpose of syncing online orders to PW3 by Friday is to ensure that all orders are accurately recorded and processed in a timely manner.

What happens if online orders are not synced to PW3 by Friday?

If online orders are not synced to PW3 by Friday, it may result in delays in processing orders and potentially lead to customer dissatisfaction.

How can I sync online orders to PW3 by Friday?

You can sync online orders to PW3 by using the designated sync tool or by manually inputting the orders into PW3 before the deadline on Friday.

Are there any exceptions to the Friday deadline for syncing online orders to PW3?

In rare cases, exceptions may be made to the Friday deadline, but it is best to communicate with your team and superiors to determine if an exception can be made in your specific situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melleemak
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Ashley8634