• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easiest Way for Guests to Order Online from Host?

Jul 17, 2012
I need help!
I haven't had much success in having guests order online from a Host's party. It's always been a big ordeal and my hosts get very confused. Does anyone have step-by-step directions for me, the consultant on how to set it up? Do I need to enter guest email addresses and names in order for them to order on my pas and count towards my customers' show? Any help you can give I'd very much appreciate.
Thanks so much!

gailz2

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2007
The ordering guest does NOT need to be invited to the party. They go into your website, then click on SHOP ONLINE. Under #1 is where they enter the host's name that they want to receive credit for their order. If they put in "Deb" any shows you have listed as current shows (be sure to check your dates) with the name of Deb, Debra, Debbie, etc. will list out. They then choose the correct corresponding last name. Or they can enter in the last name. During the ordering process they can decide whether to do direct ship, or ship to host.

chefjeanine

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2006
Susie Host is having a Pampered Chef Party ONLINE!

Here's how it works
· Go to www.pamperedchef.biz/
· Click on “Shop Online” (lower left on home page)
· Choose option 1 (invited to a Show) and type in Susie Host
· Begin shopping. FREE xxxxxxxxxxx with your purchase of $60 or more in product!!!

Want FREE Pampered Chef products for your home? Host a Cooking or Online party within 6 months and Susie will also get a bonus.

All orders will be submitted together and shipped when the Show closes on 02/18/2013; credit cards will be processed at that time.

Direct shipping is available anywhere in the U.S. Local orders will be shipped to Susie for pick-up.