• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Host Order Total on Pws/Show

HO then told the past host that she did not receive the free rubs and would need to purchase them. When you enter the number in P3, it will not let you enter the rubs for free--it will tell you that the total is over the $60 threshold. However, if the past host has their PHD from a previous year, they will be able to enter the rubs for free. Additionally, if the show has been aired for at least a year, the past host will be able to enter the rubs for free even if the show is not airing currently.
yankfan24
Gold Member
So I have actually 2 questions, both concerning orders placed on the website against a host's show. First, when a past host enters their number on the order and the order is submitted on the website, does it check somehow that it's valid before it gives them the discount? I have a past host (not my past host) that placed an order against a show online and I can't find her name in the host lookup and hoping that it's a valid number.

Also, doesn't the order total have to be $60 or over AFTER the PHD in order to be eligible for the guest special? Shouldn't the website orders be checked for that? I have one of my past hosts that placed an order online against someone's show and she had over $60 before PHD, but not after and still has the 2 rubs listed free.

Not sure about the Host#, but as far as I know, the order total has to be over $60 AFTER PHD. I run into this when I forget someone is a past host (wasn't my past host) and I tell them how much more they need to get to $60 and I end up being off since the PHD.

And, it has been posted on here in the past (I think) about issues with the website ordering. (Can't recall the exact issue.)

My thought is that the order will be "corrected" by HO and she won't get here rubs - or rather, when you enter it in P3, it won't let you enter the rubs.

She may be "ticked" since the website told her she would get the rubs.

What happens when you enter it in P3? If it does not let you enter the rubs as FREE, I would call HO and let them know that the website led your guest to believe she was getting the rubs for free.

Correct, must be $60 after PHD.

The website does not check that it's a valid PHD #. I've had past hosts just put in any combo of letters and #s so that it will calculate the 10%. That was fine since I know them and can pull their correct #. Sounds like you need to contact that past host and ask her to get her # from her consultant since you can't find it in the system as active. Ask if it's been more than a year since her show. She may think it's a lifetime PHD. Then you get to break the news to her that she doesn't get the free rubs, though she will if her PHD has expired.

Do let HO know that online ordering is not calculating the guest special correctly with the PHD.

Ask the past host to double check the number. Does she remember when her show was? Perhaps he PHD has expired. Or maybe her name is spelled differently. I've had host use their full name with me, but previously a consultant used their nickname. Or the last name had a typo or something.As Kathleen mentioned, there have been times when others have shared that the PWS were letting people select the guest special even though they didn't qualify for it. It is written on there that they need to spend $60 first, so don't feel guilty about taking them off. Just apologize for the silly PWS feature that needs to be tweaked, but explain how the guest special works.I'd e-mail tech support and let them know of the guest special issue. The more times we let them know of these glitches, the greater the chance that they will fix things. ;)

I have searched and searched for a PH number before, then called HO and they were able to locate it.

What is "Past Host Order Total on Pws/Show"?

"Past Host Order Total on Pws/Show" is a metric used by direct sales companies to track the sales made by a specific host during a party or show.

Why is "Past Host Order Total on Pws/Show" important?

This metric is important because it allows companies to measure the success of a host's party or show and determine their ability to drive sales. It also helps in identifying the most successful hosts and incentivizing them for future parties.

How is "Past Host Order Total on Pws/Show" calculated?

The "Past Host Order Total on Pws/Show" is calculated by adding up the total sales made by a host during a specific party or show, including any pre-orders or orders placed during the event.

Can the "Past Host Order Total on Pws/Show" be affected by other factors?

Yes, the "Past Host Order Total on Pws/Show" can be affected by various factors such as the number of guests in attendance, the type of products being sold, and the host's ability to engage and sell to their guests.

Is the "Past Host Order Total on Pws/Show" a reliable measure of a host's sales performance?

While the "Past Host Order Total on Pws/Show" is a good indicator of a host's ability to drive sales, it should not be the only measure used to evaluate their performance. Other factors such as customer satisfaction and repeat business should also be taken into consideration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • RoseAndrews
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • TJMagoo