• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Troubleshooting for PWS Hosts

In summary, Order Troubleshooting for PWS Hosts is a process for resolving issues with orders on a personal web server. Common issues that can be resolved include incorrect billing or shipping information, missing or damaged products, and payment processing errors. To access this service, you can contact your web hosting provider or customer support team. You will likely need to provide information such as your order number, billing and shipping addresses, and any error messages or details about the issue. Fees for this service may vary and it is best to check with your provider for more information.
Boomerjojo
If someone places an order on my PWS and it does show the host information on her order then how do I get that to go to P3 so the host is getting credit?

In the show on P3, there is a button that says "Copy PWS Orders".

Thank You! I didn't see that little button on my screen because I was scrolled over far enough. Thanks again!

Make sure you've been to your PWS and have marked the order as reviewed. Until you do so, P3 won't let you copy it.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about your PWS order. If the host information is not showing up on the order, there may be a technical issue that needs to be resolved. I recommend contacting our customer support team for assistance in getting the host information to show up on the order and ensuring that the host receives proper credit. They will be able to help you troubleshoot and resolve any issues with the P3 system. Thank you for being a valued consultant and for your dedication to ensuring that our hosts receive their deserved credit.

What is "Order Troubleshooting for PWS Hosts"?

Order Troubleshooting for PWS Hosts is a process that helps PWS (personal web server) hosts resolve issues related to orders placed on their website.

What types of issues can be resolved through Order Troubleshooting for PWS Hosts?

Common issues that can be resolved through Order Troubleshooting for PWS Hosts include incorrect billing or shipping information, missing or damaged products, and payment processing errors.

How can I access Order Troubleshooting for PWS Hosts?

You can access Order Troubleshooting for PWS Hosts by contacting your web hosting provider or customer support team for assistance. They will be able to guide you through the process and help resolve any issues with your orders.

What information will I need to provide for Order Troubleshooting for PWS Hosts?

You will likely need to provide information such as your order number, billing and shipping addresses, and any error messages or details about the issue you are experiencing. It is also helpful to have a screenshot or photo of any errors or discrepancies.

Is there a fee for using Order Troubleshooting for PWS Hosts?

The fees for using Order Troubleshooting for PWS Hosts may vary depending on your web hosting provider or customer support team. Some may offer this service for free, while others may charge a small fee for the assistance provided. It is best to check with your provider for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • chefgirlrd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • byrd1956