• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Online Ordering for Show Hosts: Get Your Items Shipped ASAP!

In summary, an "Online Order for Show" is a convenient way for customers to order Pampered Chef products online while giving credit to a specific host or party. To place an "Online Order for Show", customers simply need to go to the Pampered Chef website, search for the host or party they want to support, and complete the checkout process. Discounts and promotions can still be applied to these orders, and hosts can still earn rewards for hosting a party even if their guests place "Online Order for Show". Delivery times for "Online Order for Show" typically range from 5-7 business days, but may vary based on location and potential delays.
JennLizFran
Gold Member
Hello! I feel silly asking this, but I've never had this situation before!

I have a customer that wants to place and order on her friends party and have it shipped directly to her. But she needs the items ASAP!!

If she places the order on my PWS today, will it ship right away, or not until the host closes her party?

Thanks and Happy Holidays!!

Not until the host closes her party. It will ship approximately the same time as the rest of the show.

if she places the order directly (not on show) it will ship right away...otherwise she'll be waiting

What is an "Online Order for Show"?

An "Online Order for Show" is a way for customers to place orders for Pampered Chef products online, while still giving credit to a specific host or party. This allows customers to shop at their convenience and helps the host earn rewards.

How do I place an "Online Order for Show"?

To place an "Online Order for Show", simply go to the Pampered Chef website and search for the host or party you want to support. Then, add items to your cart and complete the checkout process. The host will receive credit for your order.

Can I use discounts or promotions on an "Online Order for Show"?

Yes, you can still use any applicable discounts or promotions on an "Online Order for Show". Simply enter the discount code during checkout and it will be applied to your order.

Can I still earn rewards for hosting a party if my guests place "Online Order for Show"?

Yes, as a host, you can still earn rewards for hosting a party even if your guests place "Online Order for Show". Your guests will need to select your party when placing their order for you to receive credit.

How long will it take for my "Online Order for Show" to arrive?

Typically, "Online Order for Show" orders will arrive within 5-7 business days from the date of purchase. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location and any potential delays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Optimist78
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo