• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Direct Shipping for an Online, Show Order

In summary, direct shipping for an online show order is a process where items are shipped directly to the customer's address instead of the host's address. Customers can select this option during checkout and it may not be available for all orders. There may be additional fees and shipping times vary depending on location and method chosen.
Optimist78
Hi All,

I'm a newbie, and have been enjoying this site very much. :)

Just curious, if a customer places an online order through my PWS for a specific show and wants direct shipping, do the items ship right away, or does the customer have to wait until the show closes like everyone else?

Much Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!

~Optimist

Optimist78 said:
Hi All,

I'm a newbie, and have been enjoying this site very much. :)

Just curious, if a customer places an online order through my PWS for a specific show and wants direct shipping, do the items ship right away, or does the customer have to wait until the show closes like everyone else?

Much Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!

~Optimist

You have to sync the online order to your p3 and it's placed when you submit the show.

Yup, you pull it from online into your P3 so the host gets credit. Then they all go to corporate together when you close the whole show. Any marked "host" in the shipping field will go to the host, the ones marked "direct" will go directly to the customer.

Thanks you two! Much appreciated!

Okay how do you do this? I'm new to this and TIA! Yup, you pull it from online into your P3 so the host gets credit.

PC Nut said:
Okay how do you do this? I'm new to this and TIA! Yup, you pull it from online into your P3 so the host gets credit.

You first have to go to your PWS Assistant in CC, and mark the order as "reviewed", then you go to the show, and on the right, under the customer names, there's a button that says "Copy PWS Orders".

Have you gone through the tutorial in P3? It answers a lot of questions on how things work.

1. What is direct shipping for an online show order?

Direct shipping for an online show order is a process in which the items purchased from an online show or event are shipped directly to the customer's address instead of being delivered to the host of the show or event.

2. How does direct shipping work for an online show order?

When a customer makes a purchase from an online show or event, they will have the option to choose direct shipping during the checkout process. The customer's address will then be used as the shipping address for their order and the items will be shipped directly to them.

3. Is direct shipping available for all online show orders?

Not all online show orders offer direct shipping as an option. It depends on the policies and procedures of the specific online show or event. Some may only offer direct shipping for certain items or for orders above a certain amount.

4. Are there any additional fees for direct shipping on an online show order?

In most cases, there will be an additional shipping fee for direct shipping on an online show order. This fee may vary depending on the location of the customer and the weight of the items being shipped.

5. How long does it take for an online show order to be shipped through direct shipping?

The shipping time for an online show order through direct shipping will vary depending on the shipping method chosen by the customer and the location of the customer. It is best to check the estimated delivery time during the checkout process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer golden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • JennLizFran
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • TJMagoo