• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Guests Order Outlet Items Online Through a Show and How Does Shipping Work?

In summary, outlet items can be ordered online through a show and will count towards sales and host benefits. Shipping costs may vary depending on the order and it's best to check with the host for possible savings. You will be notified of any random orders and can also check your site daily for updates. Don't hesitate to reach out for further assistance. Happy cooking!
acrylicjen
Ok
1. Can quests order outlet items online through a show? Do they count?
2. Is shipping always higher by ordering online? Is that only if its not included with a show?
3. If someone does a random (not associated w/a show) order will i be notified? Or do I just check my site daily?

sry I know I'm "needy" LOL ~Jen

no, not always, yes!

No outlet items cannot be put on a show, you do get commission on them though.
shipping is always higher if the order is being shipped to the customer directly. With or without a show.
Yes, whenever someone places an order on your website you will receive an email. Sometimes it takes a day or so though.

HTH

1) Outlet items cannot be part of show because they are in limited supply - They count toward your sales and YE points but not for your host

2) If an order is placed online and it is being sent to the host for distribution the postage is the same as if they had attended a show. If they are having it shipped to their home it will cost a little more.

3) If someone accidentally orders outside a show or is an individual order that you will receive notification. I think HO sends out a list of online activity once a day. You will not be eligible for individual online ordering until you are qualified but you are probably already there or close

Hey - We are here to help
Anthing else

Thanks everyone :)

Hi Jen! No need to apologize, that's what I'm here for - to answer any questions you may have about ordering through a show. To answer your first question, guests can definitely order outlet items online through a show. They will still count towards your show's sales and host benefits. As for shipping, it may vary depending on the size and weight of the items being ordered. It's always best to check with the host to see if they can include shipping in their show order to save on costs. And yes, you will be notified of any random orders that come through your site. You can also check your site daily for any orders that may have been placed. I'm here to help, so please don't hesitate to reach out with any further questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Can Guests Order Outlet Items Online Through a Show and How Does Shipping Work?

What is "aCouple Questions Here...."?

"aCouple Questions Here...." is a phrase commonly used to introduce a series of questions or prompts that are meant to spark conversation and deepen connections between couples. It is often used in relationship advice articles or games.

How can I use "aCouple Questions Here...." to improve my relationship?

"aCouple Questions Here...." can be used as a tool for couples to communicate and get to know each other better. By answering these questions, couples can learn more about each other's thoughts, feelings, and experiences, leading to a deeper understanding and stronger bond.

Where can I find "aCouple Questions Here...."?

"aCouple Questions Here...." can be found in various forms, such as books, articles, websites, and even apps. You can also come up with your own questions to ask each other, tailored to your specific relationship and interests.

Are there any rules for using "aCouple Questions Here...."?

There are no set rules for using "aCouple Questions Here....", as it is ultimately up to each couple to decide how they want to use it. However, it is important to approach these questions with an open and non-judgmental mindset, and to respect each other's boundaries and comfort levels.

Can "aCouple Questions Here...." be used for long-term relationships?

Yes, "aCouple Questions Here...." can be used for both new and long-term relationships. In fact, it can be especially beneficial for long-term couples to revisit these questions and continue to deepen their understanding and connection with each other.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Optimist78