• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Catalog and Outlet Items for a Party | FAQs for Party Orders

In summary, a lady wants to order both catalog and outlet items on my website. She will need to place two orders.
cwinter474
Gold Member
I have a lady who wants to place a order for a party, on my website. She is ordering both catalog and outlet items, I know the outlet does NOT go toward the show.

Will it bill her separate?
Will they ship her the outlet order separate?
Does she need to place two orders?

thanks

Carol

She must place two orders. As you said the outlet order can not be part of a show order. If she puts her other items on with the outlet order they can't be separated out to give credit on the show.

carol you'll have to place it as two orders

because once she completes the order you will input it in to P3 and then the outlet items will be left over and change her total and she might not get the guest special.

I do this ALL the time. I simply notify them about them buying from the outlet and that outlet orders do not count towards show orders. I also ask for the CVS number on the back of their credit card (you'll need that) then I go forward with their order in P3 and then I create a user account for them online so that their outlet items are still placed, and then i just enter in their credit card info and place the order for them online through my web site.

Again I tell them what I'm going to do and explain to them they will still get their items, it is just two separate transactions. if they have a problem with it they will tell me.

I especially do it with my hosts and I've personally never had a problem with it, usually once they find out it is two separate transactions they actually purchase more. (Outlet orders don't have the $4 flat ship price and I can't input two credit card numbers to cover the shipping fees, so they buy more and the shipping is more.)

Got it guys, thanks!

yn,Thank you for reaching out! I'm happy to assist with your customer's order. If she is ordering both catalog and outlet items, they will be billed separately. The outlet items will not count towards the show total, but they will still be shipped to her separately. She will need to place two separate orders, one for the catalog items and one for the outlet items. I hope this helps clarify any confusion. Please let me know if you or your customer have any further questions. Happy cooking!

What is "Help Outlet Party Order"?

"Help Outlet Party Order" is a service that assists customers in placing orders for party supplies from our online outlet store.

How do I use "Help Outlet Party Order"?

To use "Help Outlet Party Order", simply visit our website and click on the "Party Supplies" tab. From there, you can browse our selection of party supplies and add items to your cart. Once you are ready to place your order, click on the "Help Outlet Party Order" button and follow the prompts to complete your purchase.

Is there a fee for using "Help Outlet Party Order"?

No, "Help Outlet Party Order" is a free service provided to our customers to make the ordering process easier and more convenient.

Can I cancel or modify my order through "Help Outlet Party Order"?

Yes, you can cancel or modify your order by clicking on the "Help Outlet Party Order" button on our website and following the prompts. However, please note that any changes or cancellations must be made before your order has been shipped.

What if I have a problem with my order placed through "Help Outlet Party Order"?

If you encounter any issues with your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will do our best to resolve any problems and ensure your satisfaction with your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • irishjc820