• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Shipping and Show Shipping ?

In summary, a past host would like to order from the show and purchase an item from the outlet. She has stuck by the host even though her product shipment was a nightmare. The host should offer her an alternative to paying both shipping prices.
augmommychef
Silver Member
I have an incredible past host (her show closed at near 2k) who would like to take advantage of the Feb host special. My show tonight was booked off her party so she will be ordering from the show. She would also like to purchase an item from the outlet. She is wondering if she can pay one shipping for both items. I would normally tell her that they are separate costs but she has stuck by me even though the shipment of her products was a complete nightmare (missing items, wrong items, etc). Should I just have her pay the 4.25 shipping and pay the outlet shipment myself? What would you do in this situation?
I would just like to offer her an alternative rather than saying..."No, you have to pay both shipping prices!" Thanks for the help!

No, outlet purchases can only be made through individual online orders.

I guess if you wanted to be nice, you could pay the shipping - but know that it will be much higher for the outlet items, because it goes by individual shipping prices.

You could pay her show shipping...then she could order from the outlet and pay the shipping. You could refund her shipping on both with a "redeem thru me" gift cert for the amount of shipping....just some ideas. HTH

augmommychef said:
I have an incredible past host (her show closed at near 2k) who would like to take advantage of the Feb host special. My show tonight was booked off her party so she will be ordering from the show. She would also like to purchase an item from the outlet. She is wondering if she can pay one shipping for both items. I would normally tell her that they are separate costs but she has stuck by me even though the shipment of her products was a complete nightmare (missing items, wrong items, etc). Should I just have her pay the 4.25 shipping and pay the outlet shipment myself? What would you do in this situation?
I would just like to offer her an alternative rather than saying..."No, you have to pay both shipping prices!" Thanks for the help!

Me personally, If she is such a great host, I would pay for the outlet shipping & just tell her that everything is combined this way she won't feel bad having you pay...HTH ;)

I'd pay shipping for a $2K host, also.

I think I'd pay the shipping, too. Just have her give you one check for everything & have it sent directly to her.

Yeah, I would pay the shipping too. When you figure how much you made off her show, it would be worth keeping her business and paying the shipping on her outlet order.

1. What is the cost for Outlet Shipping?

The cost for Outlet Shipping varies depending on the weight and size of the items being shipped. However, it typically ranges from $5.50 to $9.75 for standard ground shipping within the United States.

2. Can I combine Outlet and Show items in one order for shipping?

Yes, you can combine Outlet and Show items in one order for shipping. However, please note that Show items may have a longer processing time which may delay the shipping of your entire order.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for Outlet Shipping?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for Outlet Shipping. You can order as little or as much as you like.

4. How long does it take to receive my Outlet order?

The processing and shipping time for Outlet orders can vary depending on the items ordered and the shipping method chosen. However, most orders are processed and shipped within 3-5 business days.

5. Can I track my Outlet order?

Yes, you can track your Outlet order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Orders" tab. From there, you can view the status of your order and track its shipping progress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • nsolle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cbord