• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Pampered Chef Supplies in Ottawa--Help a Friend Save on Shipping!

Hi, I'm not in Ottawa but would be glad to help out your friend if she is unable to connect with someone local.I have a fellow consultant who lives about an hour from Ottawa if you're interested. I live about 2.5 hours away. Really it doesn't matter though since shipping will be from the HO to her address so you could pick any Canadian consultant to do this for her.How does shipping work up in the great white North? Here in the U.S. it's $4.25 to ship to a host. and there's an escalating scale that starts at $6.25 for direct shipping and tops out at 11 percent.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I have a dear friend (yes, she's a real friend, though I know her online, I have met her many times in person and taking multiple vacations with her) who is a resident of your nation's capital.

She recently found out I sell PC and is bummed I don't live up there because she doesn't know anybody who does, and she's been thinking about buying a micro-cooker.

I told her I could see how much it would cost to ship it to her, but I'm sure it would be cost-prohibiitive because of the international shipping thing.

I'd only make $1.60 in commission on it, so it seems kind of silly for her to pay $4.25 in commission to send it to ME plus who knows how much to send it from Ohio to Ottawa.

So that's a long way of saying ... do any of you live on Ottawa?

Hi, I'm not in Ottawa but would be glad to help out your friend if she is unable to connect with someone local.

I have a fellow consultant who lives about an hour from Ottawa if you're interested. I live about 2.5 hours away. Really it doesn't matter though since shipping will be from the HO to her address so you could pick any Canadian consultant to do this for her.

How does shipping work up in the great white North? Here in the U.S. it's $4.25 to ship to a host. and there's an escalating scale that starts at $6.25 for direct shipping and tops out at 11 percent.Honnestly, I was thinking of either you or Rennea, since I know you already.

In Canada it's $5.25 to ship to a host. and there's an escalating scale that starts at $7.75 for direct shipping up to the 11 percent ceiling.

I know this was posted in July but I am new to PC and I live in Ottawa if your friend needs a local consultant, I would love to help!!

1. Where can I find Pampered Chef supplies in Ottawa?

Our products can be found at various retailers such as Walmart, Target, and Bed Bath & Beyond in Ottawa. You can also purchase directly from our website or through a local Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How can I save on shipping when purchasing Pampered Chef supplies?

If you have a friend or family member who is also interested in purchasing Pampered Chef supplies, you can combine your orders and split the cost of shipping. This way, you can both save on shipping fees.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef supplies online?

Yes, you can purchase our products directly from our website. We offer a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware that can be conveniently shipped to your doorstep.

4. Do you have any promotions or discounts for Pampered Chef supplies in Ottawa?

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts available for our customers in Ottawa. You can check our website or sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on our latest deals and offers.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in Ottawa?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in Ottawa, you can visit our website and click on the "Join Us" tab. From there, you can learn more about the benefits of becoming a consultant and sign up to join our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • jcwarr
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
oliviasmommy07
  • masterschef