• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping a Broken Bar Pan: Tips to Save Money

In summary, to prevent your bar pan from breaking during shipping, make sure to pack it securely with plenty of padding and cushioning materials. If your bar pan does arrive broken, take photos and contact your consultant or customer service for assistance. You can return a broken bar pan for a refund, but it is important to follow the proper procedure. Purchasing shipping insurance can help save money in case of a broken bar pan. If a replacement is out of stock, your consultant or customer service can help find a suitable alternative.
jcwarr
i have a customer whose bar pan cracked (in fact i have had 3 lately!!!!) and she was a bit upset about the fact that the return shipping was so expensive - i told her that most likely she does not need to send the whole pan back. does anyone know about this - can she just send a piece so it doesn't cost as much to ship?
thanks!!
jen

i think i read that you only have to send a palm sized piece back -- not the whole thing..

I have always told my guests to send back a palm sized piece. Never had any issues with that.

When I called a couple weeks ago, they told me to send a 3x3" piece back. Basically a palm size I would guess.

Kelly V.

return
KellyRedHead said:
When I called a couple weeks ago, they told me to send a 3x3" piece back. Basically a palm size I would guess.

Kelly V.

Just did that a couple of weeks ago. This is right on. I always tell my customers to save a small piece if it were to break. They won't exchange without the proof.

I had that happen too. I called HO and they sent a new bar pan immediately and I haven't mailed them the "proof" yet. And yes they told me to just send a piece of it-not the whole thing

1. How can I prevent my bar pan from breaking during shipping?

To prevent your bar pan from breaking during shipping, make sure to pack it securely with plenty of padding and cushioning materials such as bubble wrap or packing peanuts. It is also recommended to use a sturdy box and avoid placing heavy items on top of the bar pan.

2. What should I do if my bar pan arrives broken?

If your bar pan arrives broken, take photos of the damage and contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service immediately. They will assist you with filing a claim with the shipping company and getting a replacement or refund.

3. Can I return a broken bar pan for a refund?

Yes, if your bar pan arrives broken, you can return it for a refund. However, it is important to follow the proper procedure and contact your consultant or customer service first to initiate the return and refund process.

4. Are there any tips for saving money on shipping a broken bar pan?

One tip for saving money on shipping a broken bar pan is to purchase shipping insurance. This way, if the bar pan does arrive broken, you can file a claim and potentially get reimbursed for the cost of the pan and the shipping fees.

5. What if my bar pan is out of stock for a replacement?

If your bar pan is out of stock for a replacement, you can either wait for it to be restocked or choose a different product as a replacement. Your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service can help you with finding a suitable alternative.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heidabear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • KBPC09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Shell Northway
  • momnixon