• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Using a Large Bar Pan: Fixing Broken Stones & More!

In summary, a Large Bar Pan is a rectangular baking pan used for baking and roasting various foods in the oven. It typically measures around 9 x 13 inches and is not safe to use on the stovetop. Whether a Large Bar Pan is dishwasher safe depends on the material, and it can be used for a variety of recipes like casseroles, sheet cakes, and roasted vegetables.
Chef Ritz
I just got home from a show and a lady asked me, what to do with a her large bar pan, she received it as a gift, was given no receipt and the stone is broken down the middle, is there anything I can do for her?

As long as it has been less than 3 years, Solutions Center can help. Does she remember who gave it to her? She could call that person and ask who either the host or consultant was for the show. That is the easiest way for Solution Center to pull it up. Depending on how "customer service" you want to provide, YOU can call them and ask exactly what information they need/want and then help the person through gathering it. I have done that before and gained a new, loyal customer because of it.

call the solution center and explain the situation, they have been very helpful for me and a weird situation i have had with a return, i was the 3rd consultant involved long story, they will likely give you the return authorization # and ask that a piece of the stone be mailed before they can replace it.
good luck

Thank you all so much. I will call them.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that the bar pan was received broken and without a receipt. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team for assistance. They may be able to help with a replacement or refund, even without a receipt. You can also suggest that the person who gifted the bar pan contact our customer service team as well. We want to ensure that our customers are happy with their products, and we are always here to help. Thanks for reaching out!

Related to Tips for Using a Large Bar Pan: Fixing Broken Stones & More!

What is a Large Bar Pan and how is it used?

A Large Bar Pan is a baking pan that is typically made of metal or ceramic and is rectangular in shape. It is used for baking and roasting a variety of foods in the oven, such as casseroles, sheet cakes, brownies, and vegetables.

What are the dimensions of a Large Bar Pan?

The dimensions of a Large Bar Pan can vary, but they typically measure around 9 x 13 inches, similar to a standard baking dish. However, some Large Bar Pans may be slightly larger or smaller.

Can a Large Bar Pan be used on the stovetop?

No, a Large Bar Pan is not designed to be used on the stovetop. It is meant to be used in the oven, as it is not safe to use on direct heat sources.

Is a Large Bar Pan dishwasher safe?

It depends on the material of the Large Bar Pan. Most metal Large Bar Pans are dishwasher safe, but ceramic pans may need to be hand washed to avoid damage or chipping.

What types of recipes can be made using a Large Bar Pan?

A Large Bar Pan can be used for a variety of recipes, including casseroles, sheet cakes, brownies, roasted vegetables, and even lasagna. Its versatility makes it a popular choice for many home cooks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkitty
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • cincychef