• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fix Your Baked Goods with a Broken 12-Cup Muffin Pan - Tips and Tricks

In summary, the customer's 12-cup muffin pan is split in 2 pieces. The first adjustment the customer needs to send back is a small piece. The customer can use the broken piece if it is the size of a hand.
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
I had a host call me to say that her 12-cup muffin pan is split in 2 pieces...right down the middle. I entered the adjustment on CC and am waiting to hear if she needs to send back a piece or whatever. Anyway, my question is, if they dont require her to send a piece back, can she use the broken stones? it is basically 2 6 cup pants with just a jagged/sharp edge... I am pretty new to using stones so I am not sure if anyone has used a cracked stone successfully before?

Did you get your email back from HO telling you that it needs to be sent back? If so, all she needs to send is just a little piece. What they do is send her the new muffin pan and she can just give(the broken piece) to the ups guy/girl in the box in came in and the postage should be paid for. I hope that this make sense?

That does make sense, but if they don't want her to return a piece of it, can she use the 2 broken muffin pan?? it is split right down the middle, but the cups are in tact.... just a lot of sharp edges!

I wouldnt see why not!! As long as she does not cut herself! LOL

My sister had that exact thing happen (she broke it herself though) and desiced instead of discarding it, she took a really rough pumace stone to the sharp edges and smoothed them to a round surface and now has two 6 cup muffin pans. :D

perfect! that is what I was thinking of....I just wasn't sure if it "isn't recommended" to put a broken stone in the oven..but then again, I wouldn't throw it out with a little chip in it!

I had a customer with a broken rectangle stone who used the broken piece in the toaster-oven of her pop-up camper....always hate to throw things away!:rolleyes:

this is great! Now if they do require that we send a piece in, we will have to try to break off not too much so that she can still use both sides!!

okay, first adjustment that I need to send a piece back to...everyone says a small piece of it, how big (small) does the piece have to be? and how could I get a piece off... a hammer?

jenniferknapp said:
okay, first adjustment that I need to send a piece back to...everyone says a small piece of it, how big (small) does the piece have to be? and how could I get a piece off... a hammer?
about the size of your hand. A hammer would work - be careful. Wait to see if they need it though.

yep....they do! :-( ....i will go get the hammer out! at least she will get an extra 6 muffin pan out of it...

What is the material of the 12-cup muffin pan?

The Pampered Chef 12-cup muffin pan is made of carbon steel, which provides durability and even heat distribution for perfect baking results.

Can the broken 12-cup muffin pan be replaced?

Yes, the 12-cup muffin pan is covered by our Lifetime Guarantee. If it breaks due to a manufacturing defect, we will replace it for free.

How should I care for the 12-cup muffin pan to prevent it from breaking?

To prolong the life of your 12-cup muffin pan, hand wash it with warm, soapy water and avoid using metal utensils or abrasive cleaners. You can also season the pan with a light coating of cooking oil before each use.

What is the size of the 12-cup muffin pan?

The dimensions of our 12-cup muffin pan are 13.9 x 11.7 x 1.2 inches, making it the perfect size for standard muffin or cupcake recipes.

Is the 12-cup muffin pan safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the 12-cup muffin pan is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also safe for use in the freezer and dishwasher for easy clean-up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stef1023
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • Chef Ritz
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefkitty