• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Getting a New 12 Cup Muffin Pan to SD from TX

In summary, My mother-in-law ordered the 12 cup Muffin Pan. Just got it and it has a chip in it. How do we go about getting a new one sent to her. She lives in South Dakota and I'm in Texas. All help would be appreciated
Stef1023
My mother-in-law ordered the 12 cup Muffin Pan. Just got it and it has a chip in it. How do we go about getting a new one sent to her. She lives in South Dakota and I'm in Texas. All help would be appreciated

How did she get it? Was it at a party or individual? If you were the consultant, you can do a product adjustment & have it sent to her house. Or if you want to call for her, give HO her info & they might come back to her house with a label to take it back...HTH

I added her order to a party I was submitting..........you lost me with the product adjustment........sorry still kinda new at this

you can look up the policies and procedures off of Consultant's Corner. In there it tells you all the instructions. But basically, the first 30 days customers have free shipping if they need to return and exchange a product. You call the Solution Center and they'll help you out. Good luck! :)

A lot of times they don't even have you return the broken item, but if it is in the first 30 days they will pay shipping. That is 30 days from the day it ships - not when it is received.

Stef1023 said:
I added her order to a party I was submitting..........you lost me with the product adjustment........sorry still kinda new at this

If it was DIRECTLY shipped to her, you call Home Office and do an adjustment. They will arrange to pick it up and sent her a new one and will already have her address on file.

If you ordered it in her name and it came to you along with the other guest orders on the show, you stil call Home Office and do an adjustment. They will arrange to pick it up and sent her a new one. They will ask her if you want it shipped to you or her and you can give them your address.

If you ordered in under your name or someone else name other than her name, by just adding it to someone esles order. You still call Home Office to do the adjustment but it has to be shipped to you or the address of the guest you ordered it under and they normally pick it up from the same address. You would have to ask HO about picking it up and delivering the new one to someone other that the name on an order.

jrstephens said:
If it was DIRECTLY shipped to her, you call Home Office and do an adjustment. They will arrange to pick it up and sent her a new one and will already have her address on file.

If you ordered it in her name and it came to you along with the other guest orders on the show, you stil call Home Office and do an adjustment. They will arrange to pick it up and sent her a new one. They will ask her if you want it shipped to you or her and you can give them your address.

If you ordered in under your name or someone else name other than her name, by just adding it to someone esles order. You still call Home Office to do the adjustment but it has to be shipped to you or the address of the guest you ordered it under and they normally pick it up from the same address. You would have to ask HO about picking it up and delivering the new one to someone other that the name on an order.

okie dokie! think i can handle that! where do i go to get HO number?

Call this # they will help you....1-888-687-2433

Have your show number handy to it so they can easily look it up.

Related to Help Needed: Getting a New 12 Cup Muffin Pan to SD from TX

1. How long will it take for the muffin pan to be delivered to San Diego from Texas?

The estimated delivery time for the muffin pan to reach San Diego from Texas is between 3-5 business days. However, this may vary depending on the shipping method chosen at checkout.

2. Can I track the shipment of the muffin pan?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your shipment and estimated delivery date.

3. Is the muffin pan covered by any warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime warranty. If your muffin pan has any defects or issues, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

4. Is the muffin pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, this 12 cup muffin pan is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for longer durability.

5. Can I return the muffin pan if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not satisfied with your muffin pan, you can return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferknapp
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • aPamperedBride
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • angmillar