• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sheet Pan Options: Get Refund, Exchange, or New Pan

In summary, customers who have purchased the sheet pan can choose to receive a replacement when they become available, receive a refund for the purchase price (minus any discounts received), or exchange the pan for another product at the same discount level. Consultants do not need to call HO for replacements of earned pans, but can do so for customers who may need assistance. Customers who have not yet received their pans can also change their decision and opt for a refund or exchange.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I posted this on the sheet pan thread but thought I'd start a new thread so it didn't get lost:

Just talked to HO about the sheet pans (also have email correspondence about it).

Customers must call in to 877-917-2433 or email to tell HO which of the following they want to do. They need to have the show information (eg. 293128K0450) when they call.

Here are their choices:

1. Receive a new pan when they are available.

2. Get a refund of the money they paid for it. If it was a host or past host the refund would reflect the discount they got ($16 pan - 25% show discount = refund of $12 plus tax). If the host used FPV to get the pan she cannot get a refund - in that case she can only exchange or get a new pan.

3. Choose another product(s) to exchange for the sheet pan. That item would be at the discount that was used for the purchase of the pan if it applies (if the host chose it as a 1/2 off item the new item would be at 1/2 off; if she used the show discount she would get that same discount on the new item; if she used FPV she gets the same on the new item(s).)

The great news is no matter what they decide, they get to keep the pans they have.

-------------

Consultants do not need to call HO about getting replacements for pans we EARNED. Those will be automatically sent to us.

Thanks Beth!!

What about the pan we bought through sample packages....

Thank you so much Beth....:D

PurpleAngel said:
What about the pan we bought through sample packages....
Sorry. I didn't ask that question but my guess is that those would automatically ship too, since they were consultant sample orders. If anyone has a definite answer for that please post.

Last edited:
Thanks, Beth! You rock!! :D

That's how they handled it with the woven products. They shipped the new design out to all the consultants who had earned or purchased them.

same should go for those of us still waiting on the mega scrapers! ARGH!! I WANT IT NOW!!!! (yes I'm pouting) ha ha

Thanks for the info Beth!
yourock.gif

Thanks, Beth for posting this. I just e-mailed one of the guests from my open house the information pretty much of what you wrote and just realized that I told her what show number it was but did not give her my consultant number with the number. I told her to contact me before she calls HO just so I know what she is doing and will mention this to her husband when I see him tonight at a meeting I am going to.

Could I just call for my two customers who ordered?? My grma and another elderly lady ordered a few pans, and when I tried to talk with them about this, they acted confused and said, " Can't you just call it in for me??" Which I don't mind doing, I just didn't know if I could. Does anyone know??

elizabethfox said:
Could I just call for my two customers who ordered?? My grma and another elderly lady ordered a few pans, and when I tried to talk with them about this, they acted confused and said, " Can't you just call it in for me??" Which I don't mind doing, I just didn't know if I could. Does anyone know??
Of course you can. Just know what they want to do before making the call and you'll be fine.

Does this go for customers who bought them say March 8th?? Thanks in advance! I have already notified my customers whose products are still on backorder.

momoftwins said:
Does this go for customers who bought them say March 8th?? Thanks in advance! I have already notified my customers whose products are still on backorder.
Were they delivered to them yet? If they have the sheet pan see the first post on this thread. If they are backordered they can change their mind and get a refund or exchange.

1. What is the return policy for sheet pans at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, our return policy for sheet pans allows for refunds, exchanges, or new pans within 30 days of purchase. This applies to both online and in-store purchases.

2. Can I get a refund if my sheet pan is damaged?

Yes, if your sheet pan is damaged or defective, you can receive a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Simply bring the pan back to the store or contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. What if I want to exchange my sheet pan for a different size or style?

If you would like to exchange your sheet pan for a different size or style, you can do so within 30 days of purchase. Just bring the pan back to the store or contact our customer service team for help with the exchange process.

4. Do I need to have my receipt for a return or exchange?

While having your receipt is helpful, it is not necessary for a return or exchange within 30 days of purchase. We can look up your purchase in our system using the credit card used or your email address.

5. Can I return or exchange a sheet pan that I received as a gift?

Yes, you can return or exchange a sheet pan that was given to you as a gift within 30 days of the original purchase. However, the refund or exchange will be issued in the form of store credit rather than a monetary refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • 1234blessed
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • bridgetbakes