• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exchanging Items with a Host - 30% Discount Questions

In summary, the 30% discount is a benefit for hosts who hold a Pampered Chef party. As a host, you can choose to exchange any regular-priced item from your party for a 30% discount on the retail price. This discount cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions and will only be applied to the exchanged items, not the entire purchase. To redeem the discount, you will need to contact your Pampered Chef consultant within 10 days of your party and provide a list of items to be exchanged.
lisaw
I have a past host who would like to exchange something. It was ordered with her 30% host discount. Will she get 30% off any other item? Or will she get the the $ amount in credit? If so, is the credit for the full price of the item or the discounted price she paid?

Thanks,
Lisa

She will get 30% off whatever she chooses in exchange.

Thanks for the fast reply!

What is the 30% discount for exchanging items with a host?

The 30% discount is a benefit for hosts who hold a Pampered Chef party. As a host, you can choose to use your host credits to exchange items from your party for a 30% discount on the retail price.

Can I exchange any item from my party for the 30% discount?

Yes, you can exchange any regular-priced item from your party for the 30% discount. However, this does not include already discounted or promotional items.

How do I redeem the 30% discount for exchanging items?

To redeem the 30% discount, you will need to contact your Pampered Chef consultant within 10 days of your party and provide them with the list of items you wish to exchange. Your consultant will then process the exchange and apply the 30% discount to those items.

Is the 30% discount applied to the entire purchase or just the exchanged items?

The 30% discount will only be applied to the exchanged items and not the entire purchase. Any remaining balance will need to be paid for at the regular retail price.

Can I combine the 30% discount with other discounts or promotions?

No, the 30% discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It is a stand-alone benefit for hosts who choose to exchange items from their party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindy0116
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Kristianne