• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Expiring PHD: Can She Still Get Discount?

In summary, the past host of a current show can still get the 10% discount on their PHD expiration date.
Loreen
I have a past host that wants to place an order with a current show. But, her PHD expires 10/10 and we won't be closing the show until a day or 2 after that date. Can she still get the discount or do we have to close the show on or before 10/10 for her to get it?

Thanks!!

I believe as long as the show is dated before her PHD expires, you should be okay. Call HO for a final answer.

I have a call into them and am waiting for a call back between 58 - 70 minutes or something like that. At least I don't have to sit on hold

I'm pretty sure Kate is right, but let us know.

BTW, did you book a show with her?

She's not a past host from one of my shows. But, I have asked if she would like to book a party to continue her host benefits. Waiting on her reply.

Loreen said:
She's not a past host from one of my shows. But, I have asked if she would like to book a party to continue her host benefits. Waiting on her reply.

Good - you asked! Good luck getting a show.

Answer from HOKate, you are correct. As long as the show is dated prior to the date the PHD expires, the past host will get the 10% discount. So, my customer should be happy. :) Maybe that will inspire her to host again. I'm hoping. Thanks to everyone who responded.

I thought the PHD expired at month-end, not during the month.

Nope- it's show date. There was a glitch in P3 that had all PHDs expiring at the end of the applicable months, but I think HO fixed it.

A glitch in P3? Not possible. LOL. I will continue to use PP until they fix the numerous errors.

I guess that was what I was thinking of then.

1. Can a host still receive a discount if their PHD has expired?

Yes, a host can still receive a discount even if their PHD (Pampered Chef Host Discount) has expired. The discount is available for one year after the expiration date.

2. How much of a discount can a host receive with an expired PHD?

The discount amount for an expired PHD is 10% off the retail price for all products. This discount will be applied at checkout.

3. Is the discount only available for online purchases?

No, the host discount can be used for both online and in-person purchases. Simply provide the consultant with your expired PHD code at checkout.

4. Can the expired PHD discount be combined with other discounts or offers?

No, the expired PHD discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. It is only applicable for full-priced items.

5. Can a host still earn free and half-priced items with an expired PHD?

Unfortunately, hosts with an expired PHD are not eligible for free and half-priced items. However, they can still earn host rewards for hosting a party with $200 or more in sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • yankfan24