• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saving an Expiring PHD: Can I Order Outlet Items Through P3?

In summary, a past host's PHD code can no longer be looked up, and her promised call back time has passed. She contacted the host directly and ordered outlet items using a junk e-mail address. If the order is placed through the website, it will be assigned to somebody else.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
So I finally heard from a past host yesterday, whom I had called a month ago to tell her that her PHD was about to expire. I had mailed her information in the interim, and she was just now getting back to me.

I looked up her past host discount, and her code was to expire Nov. 24. She told me what she wanted, three of which were outlet items mercifully still available. Of course, since she has no debit card or e-mail addess, it was left to me to order the items from the outlet using a junk e-mail address. I would not do this until I at least had a check in hand.

So I picked up the check on my way to work, came home and went to bed, thinking I'd tackle this in the morning.

Big mistake. PHD code can no longer be looked up, and HO has now surpassed their promised call back time.

Can I order outlet items through P3, or just order under another past host's name, since outlet items carry no warranty anyway?

No you canont order outlet orders through P3 only on your website. Her PHD is good through the end of the month!

PHD expire one year from the date of the show. Was her show on November 23rd or November 24th?

Her show was on the 24th. HO gave me the number and it finally went through.

She also told me that if I ordered off my web site as a customer it would be assigned to somebody else! I told her that when I had cases like this when a customer did not have e-mail, I used one of my junk e-mail accounts and sent it through that way.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Her show was on the 24th. HO gave me the number and it finally went through.

She also told me that if I ordered off my web site as a customer it would be assigned to somebody else! I told her that when I had cases like this when a customer did not have e-mail, I used one of my junk e-mail accounts and sent it through that way.

Just out of curiosity how can that happen if she orders off your website? I thought if it was off your website it was your commission?

That's what I'd like to know. I've had to order for customers that won't do it online and if they don't have e-mail I use mine but I use their name and address as the customer. If they don't have e-mail I use my own e-mail address. Hasn't been a problem on my end.

1. Can I order outlet items through P3?

Yes, you can order outlet items through P3. As a consultant for Pampered Chef, you have access to the P3 system which allows you to purchase products at a discounted price for personal use or to sell to customers.

2. How do I find outlet items on P3?

To find outlet items on P3, simply log in to your account and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, select "Outlet" from the dropdown menu. This will bring you to a page where you can browse and purchase outlet items.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on outlet items?

Unfortunately, your consultant discount cannot be applied to outlet items. However, the outlet prices are already discounted, so you are still getting a great deal on these products.

4. Are outlet items available for purchase in bulk?

Yes, you can purchase outlet items in bulk through P3. Simply add the desired quantity to your cart and proceed with the checkout process.

5. Are outlet items covered by the satisfaction guarantee?

Yes, outlet items are covered by the same satisfaction guarantee as regular items. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • jackieblue