• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Outlet Items on P3 or CC: Confusion and Discounts Explained

In summary, an Outlet Order on P3 or CC is a discounted sale offered by Pampered Chef on their website or through a consultant. These orders feature overstocked or discontinued products. To place an Outlet Order, you can either shop directly on the website or contact your consultant. Products available in the Outlet section may vary and are not eligible for host rewards or discounts. All sales on Outlet Orders are final, but damaged or defective products can be exchanged with assistance from a consultant or customer service.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
I'm trying to place a personal outlet order and I am confused! I can see how to do it on CC, through the "sample pacakges" part, but the prices are more than 80% of the outlet prices. SO do we not get the whole 20% off outlet orders?

I also tried placing an order through P3 using "non-commission order" then "personal order" but after entering a bunch of items, only one came up as having a price other than $0.00. SO can I not order outlet items that way?

HELP! I'm confused, and really want a few of those cranberry scrapers before they all go!

Annabel:

Outlet orders for consultants are done only on CC. Since the products are already heavily discounted, the consultant discount is not always 20%.

Mary

When we buy outlet products through CC as a consultant we get the additional discount (I believe it's usually 15% more off) AND we only pay $4 shipping vs the direct shipping costs which start at $6 so it is a very good savings for us in addition to the already discounted prices on the outlet.

We cannot order outlet products through PP or P3. They must be ordered at CC.

HTH

Thanks Ladies, that helps alot! I was confused as it looked like P3 was going to let me do it for some items. It does make sense that we don't get the full 20% extra off.

Of course now I find out that I need the debit card to do this... Aarggh! If they have sold out before I get my number (yes, I have called already today) I will be very sad...

What is an Outlet Order on P3 or CC?

An Outlet Order on P3 or CC refers to a special sale or discounted promotion offered by Pampered Chef on their website or through a consultant. These orders typically feature discontinued or overstocked products at a reduced price.

How do I place an Outlet Order on P3 or CC?

To place an Outlet Order on P3 or CC, you can either visit the Pampered Chef website and shop directly from the Outlet section or contact your consultant to assist you with placing the order. You will need to have a valid account and payment method to complete the purchase.

What products are available for purchase in the Outlet section?

The products available in the Outlet section may vary and change frequently. They can include cookware, kitchen tools, bakeware, cutlery, and other kitchen accessories. These products are typically discontinued or overstocked items.

Are Outlet Orders on P3 or CC eligible for host rewards or discounts?

No, Outlet Orders on P3 or CC are not eligible for host rewards or discounts. These orders are already heavily discounted and cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.

Can I return or exchange products purchased through an Outlet Order on P3 or CC?

All sales on Outlet Orders through P3 or CC are final. This means that products purchased cannot be returned or exchanged, unless they are damaged or defective. Please contact your consultant or Pampered Chef customer service for assistance with damaged or defective products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jenboswood
  • jackieblue