• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Get a Discount on Outlet Orders Through CC?

In summary, the discount on outlet orders varies and can be anywhere from 10-50% off the original price. Consultants can use their discount on outlet orders, but it will not be applied on top of the already discounted prices. All outlet products are still covered under the same guarantee as regular priced products. New products are regularly added to the outlet section, but the frequency may vary. The outlet discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts as the prices are already heavily discounted.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Do we get our discount on outlet orders we place through CC for ourselves or is it just the already discounted price like our customers get?

Yes, we get our discount when you order through CC from the Outlet.

I have a question too: If I were to cancel my website, could I still order Outlet items through CC?

I don't think we get our discount on top of the low price already on outlet products. I thought they were already discounted for us. We do get commission on our customers orders...there is a slight price mark-up from our price.

If you cancel your personal web-site you can still place personal outlet orders from CC but your customers would not be able to place orders...you would have to do it and then sell it to them at the "normal" customer outlet price.

I didn't think we received discounts since I went through the whole shopping process and on the last page for payment it wasn't showing anything discounted off. I never noticed the prices were lower than what the customer receives - maybe that's our discount right there? I'm too tired now, I'll take a look both ways tomorrow. Thanks for the help ladies!

I believe you do get a discount if you order it through CC plus only $4 in shipping. However, you can order it off of your website and get commission on it as well. But your shipping is direct shipping costs.

1. How much of a discount can I expect on outlet orders?

The discount on outlet orders varies depending on the specific products and their condition. Generally, outlet products are discounted anywhere from 10-50% off the original price.

2. Can I use a consultant discount on outlet orders?

Yes, consultants can use their discount on outlet orders. However, the discount will not be applied on top of the already discounted outlet prices.

3. Are outlet products still covered under the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all outlet products are still covered under the same guarantee as regular priced products. If you are not satisfied with your outlet purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange.

4. How often are new products added to the outlet section?

New products are added to the outlet section regularly, but the frequency can vary. We recommend checking back periodically to see the latest outlet deals.

5. Can I combine the outlet discount with other promotions or discounts?

No, the outlet discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. The outlet prices are already heavily discounted and cannot be further discounted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • klsnyder
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Diane
  • Deeder