• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Items from Outlet: Discounts & Info

In summary, to place an order for outlet items, you can visit the website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant. The outlet items are discounted, varying from 20% to 50% off, and are limited in quantity. Discount codes cannot be applied to outlet items. Outlet items have the same warranty and satisfaction guarantee as regular priced items, but they are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged unless there is a defect or damage.
klsnyder
If we want to order items fromthe outlet...Do we just order them off of our own website? Does a past host discount get applied to outlet items?

I went into order samples, then outlet and was able to buy. i don't know about the host discount.

They already offer us a discount on it.

You can order them through PP or off of the website. I bought something for my husband.

ETA: I meant to say "through CC".

Last edited:
Order through CCIf you order the products through CC, you get an additional 15% discount, but the sales don't count towards promotions, and you don't earn commission. So, you have to make the choice (as with general personal orders)...commission or immediate discount.

I tried that, but
AJPratt said:
You can order them through PP or off of the website. I bought something for my husband.

ETA: I meant to say "through CC".

since Im inactive I guess I have to get credit for it:rolleyes: thats gonna hurt my sales this month lol I can taste level 1 already

Related to Ordering Items from Outlet: Discounts & Info

1. How do I place an order for outlet items?

To place an order for outlet items, you can either visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. Our website has a dedicated section for outlet items where you can browse and add items to your cart. Alternatively, your consultant can assist you in placing an order for outlet items.

2. Are the outlet items discounted?

Yes, our outlet items are discounted from their original prices. The discounts vary depending on the specific item, but they can range from 20% to 50% off. Keep in mind that these items are limited in quantity and are only available while supplies last.

3. Can I use a discount code on outlet items?

No, discount codes cannot be applied to outlet items. The outlet prices are already discounted, and discount codes cannot be stacked on top of those discounts.

4. Are outlet items covered by the same warranty as regular priced items?

Yes, outlet items are covered by the same warranty as regular priced items. We stand by the quality of our products and offer a satisfaction guarantee on all our items, including outlet items.

5. Can I return or exchange outlet items?

Outlet items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, unless there is a defect or damage upon receipt. If you receive a defective or damaged outlet item, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefJWarren
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Deeder