• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Outlet Items Independently on P3 - No Show Order Required

sorry about that. Do you have a regular debit card for that same account? I know when I got my account for my biz, it got a regular debit card from my bank. My TPC debit card is of course then linked to that same account.no, don't have that...I edited the post for you Beth. Happy? LOL sorry about that.
byrd1956
Gold Member
This may have been addressed someplace, but can something on the outlet be ordered through P3...like an individual order or personal order..just not on a show order? Or is the only way to get the item through an online order? The reason I ask is a customer is placing an order on a show. They also want an outlet item. I was hoping to keep the main order on the show and be able to order the outlet item by itself.

The outlet can only be purchased online through an individual order not associated with a show. Sorry. In fact, they can only get to the outlet after they enter that their order is not associated with a show.

hoping maybe I could put an individual order in P3 and add outlet items to that....apparently not....at least it is not working for me...

byrd1956 said:
hoping maybe I could put an individual order in P3 and add outlet items to that....apparently not....at least it is not working for me...

Sorry. But you can put an outlet order in on your website and add things in the catalog to that order - it's still an individual order. Just not on P3.

Beth's right. You can go to your Personal Web Site & enter the order as if you were the guest doing it.

Not sure if it's all computers or just my computer, but every time I've done that it shows up as an order for the guest's name during the process, but the cookies remember that I'm the computer doing the order so when it comes in through P3, it has ME as the guest instead of them. I dislike that! I prefer to have their name there so that I can look up dates for warranty purposes when they ask. :grumpy:

ETA: For clarification purposes, that should have read: pops up in the "online order" section of P3 a few days later

Last edited:
Sheila said:
Beth's right. You can go to your Personal Web Site & enter the order as if you were the guest doing it.

Not sure if it's all computers or just my computer, but every time I've done that it shows up as an order for the guest's name during the process, but the cookies remember that I'm the computer doing the order so when it comes in through P3, it has ME as the guest instead of them. I dislike that! I prefer to have their name there so that I can look up dates for warranty purposes when they ask. :grumpy:

That has only happened to me once. When I called HO on it they said in their records it had the customer name so I don't know what the glitch is...

Oh, and so as not to confuse... It does not come through on p3 to for us to submit it, it is there as a record of the purchase of our future reference - or did I confuse more?

BethCooks4U said:
Oh, and so as not to confuse... It does not come through on p3 to for us to submit it, it is there as a record of the purchase of our future reference - or did I confuse more?

You didn't confuse me, but maybe it'll help clarify that you are referring to orders that show up in the "Online Orders" tab.

Is the guest special only available when associated with a show? I thought that if they ordered through the outlet and spent over $60 they could get the free knife? No?

Brenda.the.chef said:
Is the guest special only available when associated with a show? I thought that if they ordered through the outlet and spent over $60 they could get the free knife? No?

Guest specials are usually only available on shows (and bridal showers and fundraisers). There is small print at the bottom of the GS flyer to let you know the details.

not confused, thanks. Just wish I could use the PC debit card, so the $ would come from my bank account. Don't want to use any ccards right now.

byrd1956 said:
not confused, thanks. Just wish I could use the PC debit card, so the $ would come from my bank account. Don't want to use any ccards right now.

Do you have a regular debit card for that same account? I know when I got my account for my biz, it got a regular debit card from my bank. My TPC debit card is of course then linked to that same account.

no, don't have that...

I edited the post for you Beth. Happy? LOL

What is "Outlet Order Through P3"?

"Outlet Order Through P3" is a process that allows customers to place orders for products from an outlet store using the P3 system.

How do I place an outlet order through P3?

To place an outlet order through P3, you will need to log into the P3 system and navigate to the outlet store's page. From there, you can select the products you wish to purchase and proceed to checkout.

Can I use P3 to track my outlet order?

Yes, you can use P3 to track your outlet order. Once your order has been placed, you can log into P3 and view the status of your order, including the estimated delivery date.

Are there any special discounts or promotions for outlet orders through P3?

Unfortunately, there are no special discounts or promotions for outlet orders through P3. However, the products offered at the outlet store may already be discounted compared to regular retail prices.

Can I cancel or modify my outlet order through P3?

It may be possible to cancel or modify your outlet order through P3, depending on the status of the order. It is recommended to contact the outlet store directly to inquire about any changes to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • BethanyN
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jackieblue