• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Samples in P3: Combining 2009 Samples & Outlet Items

In summary, to order samples in P3, log in to your account and go to the "Ordering" tab, click on "Sample Orders," and select the products and quantities you would like to order. You can order samples of any product in P3, but some may have minimum quantities. The cost of samples varies and can be viewed in the product description. You cannot use host rewards to purchase samples, and delivery time is typically 5-7 business days.
jackieblue
Can I put 2009 samples & outlet items on the same order? P3 makes them both available to search and add, then crashes when I add an outlet item so that I have to restart. Thanks!!

I don't think you can order Fall samples and outlet samples on the same order.

Ann is right, you can't order both types on one order.

Thanks. I had to call HO b/c I crashed P3 so badly. :)

haha mine crashed too, i mean it coulda just said no, but instead my whole computer froze up :(

The worst part was that they said they are aware of the problem. Really?? Then take the items off so we can't crash our computers. ;)Although they *did* say we can't do that "yet," so maybe in the future...

1. How do I order samples in P3?

To order samples in P3, log in to your account and go to the "Ordering" tab. From there, click on "Sample Orders" and select the products you would like to order as samples. You can also specify the quantity of each sample you would like to order.

2. Can I order samples of any product in P3?

Yes, you can order samples of any product available in P3. However, please note that some products may have a minimum order quantity for samples.

3. How much do samples cost in P3?

The cost of samples in P3 varies depending on the product. You can view the price of each sample in the product description. Generally, sample prices are discounted from the regular price to allow consultants to showcase products to potential customers.

4. Can I use my host rewards to order samples in P3?

No, you cannot use your host rewards to order samples in P3. Samples are meant for personal use or to showcase products to potential customers, so they cannot be purchased using host rewards.

5. How long does it take for samples to arrive when ordered through P3?

The delivery time for samples ordered through P3 varies depending on your location and shipping method selected. In general, samples should arrive within 5-7 business days. You can track the status of your sample order in the "Ordering" tab of your P3 account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • cat
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • byrd1956