• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Product Samples Order- It Won't Remove...

In summary, the conversation is about a person trying to order Outlet products through CC but encountering issues with the shopping cart. They are unable to remove items or add new ones, despite trying different methods and clearing their cookies and cache. The conversation ends with the person reflecting on the situation and deciding to try again later.
esavvymom
Staff member
I am trying to order a few Outlet products through CC. I realized that I can only order 10 items, so I was removing some things, so I could add something else that I really wanted. But it's a "Shopping cart from HE**!". It will not remove the items! It won't even empty the entire content of my shopping bag. I've tried "Remove", I've tried "0" quantity then Update, I've tried "Empty Bag"! Each time it shows the item(s) removed, so I go to Return to shopping, then click on "View Bag" again to see...it's all there again!:cry::cry: I just want to clear it all out! I even tried logging out of CC after emptying the shopping bag and logging bag in. It's still there. I just want to change out one item!is this normal? Or am I just having one of those days? It's the Nor'easter..that's what's causing it! :balloon:

You might have to call tech support - I had that problem once and they had to do it.

Try deleting your cookies and cache in your web browser. That worked for me once when I had a similar issue with the outlet.​

LeslieSGI said:
Try deleting your cookies and cache in your web browser. That worked for me once when I had a similar issue with the outlet.​
I thought of that, and did that. It worked. I logged back in and see the cart is finally empty.So I try to add JUST the items I really wanted. NOW it won't let me add anything! :grumpy::grumpy:Just crazy....kind of funny. I think it is God's way of saying "hun, you've already spent too much money on stuff this month. Do you REALLY need it right now?" "Yes, Lord...you're right. OF COURSE you are right. I really don't need this stuff. It won't change the price of tea in China or affect my business venture one teeny tiny bit."(I'll try again later!!) :D

this thing is weird. So just to see..I went to the Fall/Winter product ordering page. It kicks over to my Shopping Bag and shows all my stuff in there! But under the OUTLET ordering page, it still shows it empty. Good grief! :)

1. Can I return my outlet product sample order if it won't remove from my cart?

Yes, you can return your outlet product sample order if it won't remove from your cart. Our return policy allows for returns within 30 days of purchase. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with your return.

2. Why won't my outlet product sample order remove from my cart?

There could be a few reasons why your outlet product sample order won't remove from your cart. It could be that the item is sold out or no longer available, or there may be a technical issue. Please try refreshing your cart or contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Can I still purchase an outlet product sample if it won't remove from my cart?

If your outlet product sample won't remove from your cart, it is likely that the item is no longer available. However, you may still be able to purchase it at a later time if it becomes available again. We recommend checking back periodically or contacting our customer service team for more information.

4. How do I know if an outlet product sample is available for purchase?

You can check the availability of an outlet product sample by adding it to your cart. If it is available, it will be added successfully. If it is not available, you will receive an error message or it will not be added to your cart. You can also contact our customer service team for more information on availability.

5. Can I order outlet product samples in bulk?

Yes, you can order outlet product samples in bulk. However, please note that outlet product samples are limited in quantity and availability may vary. You may need to contact our customer service team or place multiple orders to fulfill a bulk purchase request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cat
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • jackieblue