• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Customers Order Items Not Available

In summary, at Pampered Chef, if an item you ordered is not available, our team will contact you to offer alternatives or a refund. You will not be charged for the unavailable item and can choose a replacement from our suggested options. Your order will still be fulfilled in a timely manner, but may be delayed slightly depending on the availability of the replacement item. If you no longer want your order due to an unavailable item, you can cancel it for a full refund with the assistance of our team.
Citchen Couture
The software will not allow me to process and submit the show without removing those items. During the finalizing process it says "Item not available" and I cannot proceed until I remove the item from the order. ????

#1103 - is listing as "not yet available"
#1169 -s is listing as "not yet available"
#GV64 is listing as "not yet available"

Gillian- have you done an update for P3 for the month of October yet? Also double check the date on your show.

Yes, I recommend doing a manual update from CC.

I had to do an update last night to get my show to submit.

I've entered the microfiber cloths without a problem--you need to update!

Check the date of the show. Make sure it is October 2010 and not 2009. These items are new to the Fall catalog and it sounds like you have the wrong date for your show.

1. What happens when an item I ordered is not available?

At Pampered Chef, we strive to keep our inventory stocked and ready for our customers. However, in rare cases, an item may be out of stock. If this happens, our team will contact you to let you know and offer alternatives or a refund for the unavailable item.

2. Will I still be charged for the unavailable item?

No, you will not be charged for any items that are not available. If you have already paid for the item, a refund will be issued to your original form of payment.

3. Can I choose a different item as a replacement for the unavailable one?

Yes, our team will provide you with options for alternative products that are similar to the one you originally ordered. You can choose one of these alternatives as a replacement for the unavailable item.

4. How long will it take for my order to be fulfilled if an item is not available?

If an item is not available, the rest of your order will still be fulfilled and shipped out in a timely manner. Depending on the availability of the replacement item, your order may be delayed slightly. Our team will keep you updated on the status of your order.

5. What if I no longer want my order if an item is not available?

If you decide that you no longer want your order due to an item being unavailable, you can cancel the order and receive a full refund. Our team will assist you with cancelling the order and processing the refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Citchen Couture
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • yankeeinontario