• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 Won't Let Me Order July's Guest Special Early

In summary, the personal order for the Pinch Bowl Set in July does not work as the special order # says. You have to date the order as a July order in order to get it. You can order it the month prior if it's a discounted item, and you'll get the "free with purchase" items a month ahead on a personal order.
mconsola
I'm placing a personal order (well over $60.00) as a non-commissionable sale in P3 and the Pinch Bowl Set comes up as $0.00 when I enter the special order # but when I try to submit it tells me to remove that item as it is not available yet? Am I missing something?

You have to date the personal order as a July date.

You can only order it the month prior if it's a discounted item... not a FREE with purchase of...

Yea...you can get them free with a personal order IN JULY...sorry!

That refers to guests, Becky. There are different rules for consultants getting them.And actually, the policies indicate that we CAN get the "free with purchase" items a month ahead on a personal order (emphasis mine):
policies said:
In the month prior to the promotion, only one early Guest Special can be purchased.
• If the Guest Special has specific purchase requirements, the Consultant must meet the requirements after the discount has been taken to take advantage of the special.
• Example: Spend $60 and receive the Ice Cream Dipper free! If the consultant wants a free Ice Cream Dipper, she or he must spend $60 (after the personal discount) to receive the item free.

chefann said:
That refers to guests, Becky. There are different rules for consultants getting them.

And actually, the policies indicate that we CAN get the "free with purchase" items a month ahead on a personal order (emphasis mine):

DUH! I knew that. :eek: Blonde Moment here!:eek: :eek:

So... call tech support and tell them that you can't do it and they'll give you a fix for it.

Thanks ladies! I am going back and forth with tech support with no resolution yet. I'm sure they're working on it though so I will get my prep bowls.

July's special is Pinch Bowls, not Prep Bowls.

chefann said:
July's special is Pinch Bowls, not Prep Bowls.
Oops, I knew that! As much as I love my prep bowls, 8 is enough for now! It is the pinch bowls I'm after.

Gosh, I just want everything! I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around how to order what things when. I already ordered my Business Building pkg. Now I'm waiting for my PC$ so I can get other things. But I'm trying to figure out how. Some things are on the supply order form, some are on the outlet site, then there's the samples thing (I think I am able to get those, but am I limited to only 1 option?) Then other things, do I do a personal order, or do I tack things onto my mom's catalog show as if she as the host was getting stuff with her discount? If I put it on my mom's catty show, then would it go towards SAT, as opposed to those other ways? What do you guys do?

babywings76 said:
Now I'm waiting for my PC$ so I can get other things. But I'm trying to figure out how. Some things are on the supply order form, some are on the outlet site, then there's the samples thing (I think I am able to get those, but am I limited to only 1 option?)
You can order more than one option for samples, but you can only get one of each item. So if you order package A, you cannot order package B also, because A contains the items in B.
babywings76 said:
Then other things, do I do a personal order, or do I tack things onto my mom's catalog show as if she as the host was getting stuff with her discount? If I put it on my mom's catty show, then would it go towards SAT, as opposed to those other ways? What do you guys do?
We are not supposed to order our own items on shows, other than consultant as host shows. That's why HO offers us the opportunity to place personal orders.

If I were you, I'd keep a list of the things you want, and get them with your PC$ in your 4th month, which will be your Kit Enhancement month. You'll be able to place one order and get 40% off the retail prices.

Thanks for clearing it up for me! :)

1. Why can't I order July's Guest Special early on P3?

Unfortunately, the P3 system does not allow for early ordering of the monthly Guest Special. The special is only available for purchase during the designated month.

2. Can I place a pre-order for July's Guest Special?

No, pre-orders are not accepted for the monthly Guest Special. It is only available for purchase during the designated month.

3. Will July's Guest Special be restocked if it sells out?

Yes, if July's Guest Special sells out, it will be restocked for the remainder of the month. However, once the month ends, the special will no longer be available for purchase.

4. Can I still receive the July Guest Special if I miss the order deadline?

No, once the month ends, the July Guest Special will no longer be available for purchase. It is important to place your order before the designated deadline.

5. Can I order multiple quantities of July's Guest Special?

Yes, you can order multiple quantities of July's Guest Special as long as it is still in stock. However, please keep in mind that there may be a limit on the number of special items that can be purchased per customer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mmilus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • family4dinner
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • straitfan