• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble with Entering Aug. Host Special Orders in P3?

In summary, the deadline for submitting an August host special is typically the last day of the month prior to August. To submit an August host special, you will need to log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Host Special Submission" page. You can include any Pampered Chef products in your August host special, with the exception of limited edition or discontinued items. Yes, you can submit multiple August host specials, but each submission must be for a different event or party. You will typically receive a response within 1-2 business days regarding the approval of your August host special, and if approved, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to promote and share your special with your guests.
straitfan
Gold Member
HELP! I have a few orders to submit tonight as an Aug. show. The commisionable/guest sales are at $159. P3 won't let me enter HZ 42, 43, 0r 44 as guest specials. (comes up blank) searching by Host special comes up blank too, although the sauces for the guest specials are there. Anyone else having problems? (Applied updates...still nothing, in process of updating again.)

AUGGGGGGHHH! After 3 updates it took it!!!!!!
Thanks for listening!!!

No problem. I was going to suggest turn your computer off to let the updates apply. Glad you got it to work. :)
Julie

1. What is the deadline for submitting an August host special?

The deadline for submitting an August host special is typically the last day of the month prior to August. For example, the deadline for submitting an August host special would be July 31st.

2. How do I submit an August host special?

To submit an August host special, you will need to log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Host Special Submission" page. From there, you can enter all of the necessary information and submit your special for consideration.

3. What types of products can be included in an August host special?

You can include any Pampered Chef products in your August host special, with the exception of limited edition or discontinued items. This includes current season products, best sellers, and new products.

4. Can I submit multiple August host specials?

Yes, you can submit multiple August host specials. However, each submission must be for a different event or party. If you are hosting multiple parties in August, you can submit a different host special for each party.

5. When will I know if my August host special has been approved?

You will typically receive a response regarding the approval of your August host special within 1-2 business days. If your submission is approved, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to promote and share your special with your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MaryannNic
  • heidabear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • liljen19