• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock 60% off on Feb Host Special for My First P3 Show | Booking Tips

In summary, to enter the previous host's discount number for the Feb Host Special you need to:
funinyourkitchen
I'm entering my very 1st show into P3 and have run into a question with my first guest. The first guest is the previous host in which the current host booked her show from therefore I know she can order the current host special, but since I did not do the previous show...my director did it...how do I enter it in so that she can get her 60% off for the Feb Host Special??????:confused::confused::confused:

You just need her past host discount number. Enter that and you're good to go. The bookings special follows the host not the consultant so it won't be a problem. Then enter the product she wants at 60% off (I'm assuming this is a Feb show).

I forgot to add that if she didn't give you the number you can find it on Consultant's Corner. On the home page there's a link for host lookup and you can find it there.

Maybe its just me...I'm so frustrated with this.
I've entered her Host # but when entering her Items, I can't figure out how to choose the Monthly Host Special.

Thank you so much for helping me out:cry:

I GOT IT
I GOT IT
I GOT IT...

So easily pleased....:D

I'll try to help but in Canada we don't have P3 just the original Pampered Partner.

Are the Feb specials showing up at all? You should be able to look the product up by price and then click on the appropriate discounted host special (the first number of the product number is either an X or a Y such as Colander & Bowl Set is normally 2796 but as the Feb Host Special it's Y796.

Is it the number you can't find or is it not accepting it?

LOL Jennifer! You were obviously typing while I was too.

Good job and congratulations! :)

What is the "Booking Host Special"?

The "Booking Host Special" is an exclusive offer available to hosts who book and hold a Pampered Chef party or event. It is a special reward as a thank you for hosting and inviting friends and family to learn about and shop for Pampered Chef products.

How can I qualify for the "Booking Host Special"?

To qualify for the "Booking Host Special", you must book and hold a party or event with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one guest who books their own party or event. The booking must take place within two weeks of your party or event.

What are the benefits of the "Booking Host Special"?

The "Booking Host Special" offers a variety of benefits such as discounted or free products, exclusive bundles, or special pricing on popular products. The specific offer may vary depending on the current promotion.

How will I know what the current "Booking Host Special" is?

The current "Booking Host Special" will be communicated to you by your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also check the Pampered Chef website or ask your consultant for more information.

Can I combine the "Booking Host Special" with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, the "Booking Host Special" cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, your consultant can provide more information on any current promotions or exceptions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MaryannNic
  • julmarsala
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • TJMagoo