• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having Trouble Entering Host Special for Feb? Need Help!

In summary, to enter the host special for a party on Pampered Chef, log into your account and click on "My Parties". Select the party and click on "Enter Host Special". Once entered, the host special cannot be changed. There is usually a minimum sales amount required to qualify for the host special, and it cannot be combined with other offers. If the party is cancelled or rescheduled, the host special will also be cancelled unless it is rescheduled within the same month.
teresaj
I am having trouble entering Feb. host special. I can enter the 1st 60% off item she wants, and when I enter the 2nd , the msg box pops up that I have exceded the limit. My host wants her 2 60% off items and I have a past host (from whom the show was booked) that wants her 2 items @ 60% off. It will let me enter 1 for her and then gives me the same msg. The show was the 29th and I closed it last night. Please help

Do you have it dated as a February Show?

Do an update

Is the second item you are trying to order one that has run out of stock, such as the 12" Professional Skillet? If it is an item that we can no longer order due to supplies being depleted that message will come up.:(

Thanks Debbie, doing the update worked. Sometimes if I would just not get frustrated I probably could figure it out.

1. How do I enter the host special for my party?

To enter the host special for your party, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Parties" tab. Find the party you want to enter the host special for and click on "Enter Host Special". Follow the prompts to select the desired host special and complete the entry process.

2. Can I change the host special after it has been entered?

Unfortunately, once the host special has been entered, it cannot be changed. It is important to carefully select the desired host special before completing the entry process.

3. Do I need to meet a minimum sales amount to qualify for the host special?

Yes, in order for the host to receive the special offer, there is typically a minimum sales amount that must be met. This may vary depending on the current promotion, so be sure to check the details before entering the host special.

4. Can I combine the host special with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, the host special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, there may be occasional promotions that allow for this. Be sure to check the details of the host special to see if any additional offers can be used.

5. What happens to the host special if the party is cancelled or rescheduled?

If the party is cancelled or rescheduled, the host special will be automatically cancelled. However, if the party is rescheduled within the same month, the host special will remain valid. If the party is rescheduled for a different month, a new host special will need to be entered for that party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • funinyourkitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • esavvymom