• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Question About Feb Host Special

In summary, the February Host Special is a promotion for hosting customers during the month of February. To qualify, the host must have at least $200 in guest sales from an in-person or virtual Pampered Chef party. Participating in the special allows hosts to earn additional rewards on top of the regular host rewards. The February Host Special cannot be combined with any other promotions and rewards will be shipped within 2 weeks after the party closes.
MrsCaleb
I am new to Pampered Chef and just joined the board - it's proving to be very helpful thus far! But anyway, I have a question about this months host special. A hostess and co-hostess had their show with me Feb 1st. Now someone from their party has booked a show, and one of them would like to get the 60% off one item at the friend's show - can they do this?? Thanks so much for the help!!

yes, at any shows that booked from their show (in the next 6 months) they can receive the hostess special also. This is unlimited, as long as you submitted the bookings with the original show.

By the way, welcome!

Yes, they can. Only one of them, and the second show must have been entered as a booking on the first when it was submitted to HO.

MrsCaleb said:
I am new to Pampered Chef and just joined the board - it's proving to be very helpful thus far! But anyway, I have a question about this months host special. A hostess and co-hostess had their show with me Feb 1st. Now someone from their party has booked a show, and one of them would like to get the 60% off one item at the friend's show - can they do this?? Thanks so much for the help!!

The friend's show also needs to be in February for them to get the Feb. special. If it's in March, then they get the March host special.

Awesome! Thanks.

1. What is the February Host Special?

The February Host Special is a promotion for our hosting customers in the month of February. It is a special offer that they can take advantage of when hosting a Pampered Chef party during this time.

2. How do I qualify for the February Host Special?

To qualify for the February Host Special, you must host a Pampered Chef party during the month of February and have at least $200 in guest sales. This can be achieved through in-person or virtual parties.

3. What is the benefit of participating in the February Host Special?

Participating in the February Host Special allows you to earn exclusive host rewards, including free products and discounts, in addition to the regular host rewards you earn from hosting a Pampered Chef party.

4. Can I combine the February Host Special with other promotions?

No, the February Host Special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per party.

5. When will I receive my February Host Special rewards?

Your February Host Special rewards will be shipped directly to you within 2 weeks after your party closes. Please allow additional time for shipping if you are hosting a virtual party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CarrieAnne22
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • funinyourkitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • kam