• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3: Problem with Red Flag & Host Special for Past Host

In summary, the host special says that the host can order 2 stones at 60% off and that this offer is also available to the past host from whom the Feb. show was booked (if the past host's show was held on or after Aug. 1, 2006). My host had her show Aug. 8, 2006 and booked off of herself for feb. but P3 isn't letting her get 4 stones for 60% like she should. Can someone help me? Yes, I do have her past host discount number in.
pchefjodie
Anyone having the problem with P3 that isn't letting a past host that booked off of herself to get red-flagged when trying to finish? The host special says order 2 stones at 60% off and that the host special is also available to the past host from whom the Feb. show was booked (if the past host's show was held on or after Aug. 1, 2006). My host had her show Aug. 8, 2006 and booked off of herself for feb. but P3 isn't letting her get 4 stones for 60% like she should. Can someone help me? Yes I do have her past host discount number in.

You have to enter her as a guest as well. She will have to pay the shipping on the guest order.

Even though she is the host? So do I just put only her 2 other stones in her order as a guest?

yes, put her in as a guest with the 2 stones then put her in as a host and the free discounted. These stones will count toward her show sales.

Ok cool. Thank you so much! You would think that after being a consultant for over a year that I would have known that.

Will she get her 10% off also? The other question I have is since she is having her show shipped to her mother's, do I have to add in that same shipping address for each guest?

The shipping address should be on the host screen - no matter where it is being shipped. The past host will get the 10% off anything she orders after the 2 stones. However, it would be silly to do this because she has a better deal through the host order. She will not get another 10% off the 60% off. Look at it from a numbers pov. In order to get the past host special, the show has to be held within 6 months. The past host has the 10% off for a year. So, every host would be getting another 10% off the past host special if we let them. HTH

Thank you so much for the help everyone. I can submit this show order now.

1. What is the current P3 promotion for past hosts?

The current P3 promotion for past hosts includes a special discount on the Red Flag product as well as a host special on select products.

2. How can I take advantage of the P3 promotion?

To take advantage of the P3 promotion, you must be a past host and place an order during the specified time period. You can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to place your order.

3. What is the discount on the Red Flag product?

The discount on the Red Flag product varies depending on the current promotion. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the specific discount amount.

4. Can I use my host credits towards the P3 promotion?

Unfortunately, host credits cannot be used towards the P3 promotion. However, you can still earn host credits on your order to use towards future purchases.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can take advantage of the P3 promotion?

There is no set limit to how many times you can take advantage of the P3 promotion. However, please check with your Pampered Chef consultant for any specific restrictions or limitations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • mechelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefgirlrd