• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Savings: Understanding the Past Host Booking Benefit

In summary, The host had her show in November. When she heard about January's special (Extar FPV) and 20% off stones, she booked a January show from herself. She will have to put in two orders for her show and there will be shipping on the guest order, but it will also count towards the guest sales.
kam
Staff member
I have a host who had her show in November. When she heard about January's special (Extar FPV) and 20% off stones, she booked a January show from herself.

So when she has her show in January, would she have 2 orders on the one show? One order would be as current host and the other order would be past host booking benefit of 60% off a stoneware piece? Or can she put the past host benefit on her current host order??

Hope that made sense!
Thanks!

You'll have to put in two orders for her. And there will be shipping on the guest order, but it will also count toward the guest sales.

chefann said:
You'll have to put in two orders for her. And there will be shipping on the guest order, but it will also count toward the guest sales.

That's what I thought - but I wanted to make sure in case she was upset about the shipping! (Didn't think about it counting towards the guest sales - so that is a good thing!)

Thanks!

If you ever have this happen where the host is buy products at 60% off, put the most expensive items as their guest order and it counts more towards their show.

They talked about this at our regional training ... they called it Double Dipping and encouraged it as a way to rebook our hostesses.

None of us had any idea people could do this!

I assume this means that the hostess could purchase two of the same items that month ...

Di_Can_Cook said:
They talked about this at our regional training ... they called it Double Dipping and encouraged it as a way to rebook our hostesses.

None of us had any idea people could do this!

I assume this means that the hostess could purchase two of the same items that month ...
Yes, it doesn't matter what they order since one is as a guest and one is as the host. I tell all my hosts when they close their show that I will do this for them.

1. What is the "Past Host Booking Benefit"?

The "Past Host Booking Benefit" is a special offer for hosts who have previously hosted a Pampered Chef party. It allows them to earn additional rewards for booking another party within a specific time frame.

2. How much can I save with the "Past Host Booking Benefit"?

The amount you can save with the "Past Host Booking Benefit" varies based on the total sales of your previous party. Typically, you can save up to 30% on your next party and earn free products.

3. How do I qualify for the "Past Host Booking Benefit"?

To qualify for the "Past Host Booking Benefit", you must have previously hosted a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $150 in sales and book another party within 30 days of the original party date.

4. Can I combine the "Past Host Booking Benefit" with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Past Host Booking Benefit" cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you will still earn any applicable host rewards on top of the benefit.

5. How long do I have to redeem the "Past Host Booking Benefit"?

The "Past Host Booking Benefit" must be redeemed within 60 days of the original party date. After this time, the benefit will expire and cannot be used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• angmillar
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Telynn