• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Host Benefits: Tips for Closing and Submitting a Mystery Show"

In summary, a past host can only claim the booking benefit for one guest at a time and Linda has 4 guests that need the benefit.
shuttermonster
Okay... if any of you chef-ers are still up...

I'm trying to close and submit a show tonight. It's a host that booked off of herself from a mystery show I held in December. So for December, I had a host and co-host for my mystery show. So both of those ladies attended this show. And both are "trying" to take advantage of the 60% off host stone special. But now I'm getting an error that states, "Only one guest may order a booking benefit for past hosts per show". :confused:

Please help... did I inform my ladies incorrectly?:cry:

Thanks

You can only do one past host special per show. So, for a co-hosted show, they have to decide who gets the special. Sorry. :(

Just thought of this though. Don't forget that they each get a 10% phd. So whoever doesn't get the special can take the 20% discounted price & then take another 10% off of that. I know it's not 60, but it's better than paying full price.

Linda-
I am so sorry, but yes you did misinform them. When there is a co-host only one past host can claim the booking benefit at a show.
Sorry to break the bad news to you.

You could always offer to buy a piece of stoneware using the host discount:

20% off stoneware and then, depending on show, another 30% off. So stoneware for January hosts is almost 50% off. You could even pay the difference which would only be a couple of bucks. Although I wouldn't cause they'd expect it next time.

When you do it this way, their purchase will not go towards the show total.

I know this may not be what you want to do, but if you already told both of them they get the special price, I'd chalk it up to lesson learned & pay the difference. You'll get commission on the value owed & probably happy customers.

I don't know if you could call both of them tonight & have them choose who gets it & be very happy with you. If you did this though, I would make sure that they knew WHY they were both getting the 'special' & that it won't happen again.

It will be okayShe is a good friend and the co-host also a good friend. And she needs the co-host order to stay at the $500 level. Plus I got 4 orders for her to reach her $500 level. She will be cool with it. I just hate to misinform anyone!! So many twist and turns to remember! :grumpy:

Thanks everyone!!!

1. What is a Mystery Show?

A Mystery Show is a special type of party where the host and guests are not aware of the host's rewards until the end of the show. It adds an element of excitement and surprise for both the host and guests.

2. How can I maximize my host benefits for a Mystery Show?

There are a few key tips for maximizing your host benefits for a Mystery Show. First, invite as many guests as possible to ensure a higher sales total. Second, encourage your guests to place orders and take advantage of any special offers or discounts. Third, consider adding a few high-value items to your wishlist to increase your rewards. Lastly, make sure to close and submit your show promptly to take advantage of any time-sensitive offers.

3. Can I still earn host rewards for a Mystery Show if I don't meet the minimum sales requirement?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for a Mystery Show even if you don't meet the minimum sales requirement. However, the rewards will be based on the actual sales total rather than the predetermined rewards for meeting the minimum sales requirement.

4. Can I combine my host rewards from a Mystery Show with other host benefits?

Yes, you can combine your host rewards from a Mystery Show with other host benefits, such as the monthly specials or host bonus items. This can help you earn even more rewards and get more products at a discounted price.

5. How do I close and submit my Mystery Show?

Closing and submitting your Mystery Show is easy and can be done online through your consultant's website. Simply log in to your account, enter the orders and shipping information, and submit the show. Your consultant will then process the orders and your rewards will be applied to your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• va_cooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Telynn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
monicag
  • kam